Fibonacci Pivot Point Calculator
Fibonacci calculator calculates the pivot points according to Fibonacci extensions as retracement levels.
Simply input the vales of the high, low and closing price of the previous day to calculate the Fibonacci pivot point and the associated resistance and support levels for the present day in the following calculator:
Add Fibonacci Pivot Points Calculator To Your Website
Embed the following code in your website:
Formula and Calculation
The calculation of Fibonacci pivot points is different than the standard pivot points. The formula for Fibonacci pivot and its associated resistance and support levels takes into account the ratios from the Fibonacci sequence of numbers. The formulas are as follows:
Fibonacci Pivot Point = ( H + L + C ) / 3
- S1 = Pivot - 0.382 * (H - L)
- S2 = Pivot - 0.618 * (H - L)
- S3 = Pivot - 1.000 * (H - L)
- R1 = Pivot + 0.382 * (H - L)
- R2 = Pivot + 0.618 * (H - L)
- R3 = Pivot + 1.000 * (H - L)
Meanings of abbreviations in the above formulas are as follows:
- H = Previous day's high.
- L = Previous day's low.
- C = Previous day's closing price.
- S1 = First level of support.
- S2 = Second level of support.
- S3 = Third level of support.
- R1 = First level of resistance.
- R2 = Second level of resistance.
- R3 = Third level of resistance.
Check out what is a Forex Pivot Point.
Other Online Pivot Point Calculators: