Camarilla Pivot Point Calculator
Calculation and Formula
The camarilla pivot point is the average of the high, low and closing price of the previous period. Considering this we wish to calculate the today's Camarilla pivot point then we take the average of yesterday's high, low and closing price. Hence the formula is as follows:
Camarilla pivot point = ( H + L + C ) / 3.
As with any pivot point, the most important calculations are for the resistance and support levels. The formulas for the same are as follows:
- S1 = C - (H - L) * 1.1/12
- S2 = C - (H - L) * 1.1/6
- S3 = C - (H - L) * 1.1/4
- R1 = C + (H - L) * 1.1/12
- R3 = C + (H - L) * 1.1/4
- R2 = C + (H - L) * 1.1/6
Meanings of the abbreviations in the above formulas are as follows:
- H = Previous day's high.
- L = Previous day's low.
- C = Previous day's closing price.
- S1 = First level of support.
- S2 = Second level of support.
- S3 = Third level of support.
- R1 = First level of resistance.
- R2 = Second level of resistance.
- R3 = Third level of resistance.
Online Calculator for Camarilla Pivots
Simply input the vales of the high, low and closing price of the previous day to calculate the camarilla levels for the present day in the following calculator
Add Camarilla Pivot Points Calculator To Your Website
Embed the following code in your website: