Camarilla Pivot Points
The calculation of Camarilla pivot points is different than the standard pivot points. The formula for camarilla pivot and its associated resistance and support levels are as follows:
Camarilla Pivot = ( H + L + C ) / 3
- S1 = C - (H - L) * 1.1/12
- S2 = C - (H - L) * 1.1/6
- S3 = C - (H - L) * 1.1/4
- R1 = C + (H - L) * 1.1/12
- R3 = C + (H - L) * 1.1/4
- R2 = C + (H - L) * 1.1/6
Meanings of abbreviations in the above formulas are as follows:
- H = Previous day's high.
- L = Previous day's low.
- C = Previous day's closing price.
- S1 = First level of support.
- S2 = Second level of support.
- S3 = Third level of support.
- R1 = First level of resistance.
- R2 = Second level of resistance.
- R3 = Third level of resistance.
Simply input the vales of the high, low and closing price of the previous day to calculate the camarilla levels for the present day in the following calculator
Add Camarilla Pivot Points Calculator To Your Website
Embed the following code in your website:
Other Online Pivot Point Calculators:
Back to the pain page of Pivot Points.