Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

My trading success

Welcome to ForexAbode Forex Forum. Introduce, complain, criticize or just fool around. Know and grow together to make this forum and forexAbode.com a better place for everyone. Do introduce yourself here but please avoid spam as we strive hard to make this Forex community a place for mutual help.

My trading success

Postby brucewallace » Sat May 13, 2017 9:30 pm

I will continue to thank Mrs Rowland (theresarowlandp@gmail.com) for making me who I am today with her amazing strategy I use to think trading was all a scam until I earned 19,233 USD in just 2 weeks, thanks to Mrs Rowland that has changed my life. So just to be grateful I am recommending her to every trader. You can contact Mrs Rowland via her email (theresarowlandp@gmail.com) for help.
brucewallace

Re: My trading success

Postby Apple Honeypie » Fri May 19, 2017 8:28 am

You have not provided any proof about your trading then how we can accept about your success with any email. Forex is risky and does not trust any unknown person.
Apple Honeypie

Re: My trading success

Postby penny128 » Wed May 24, 2017 9:57 am

brucewallace wrote:I will continue to thank Mrs Rowland (theresarowlandp@gmail.com) for making me who I am today with her amazing strategy I use to think trading was all a scam until I earned 19,233 USD in just 2 weeks, thanks to Mrs Rowland that has changed my life. So just to be grateful I am recommending her to every trader. You can contact Mrs Rowland via her email (theresarowlandp@gmail.com) for help.

Any trade records? How do we know you are not lying to us? And what was your initial investment?
penny128

Return to Why not Introduce Yourself? well, I am Forex Abode from Tokyo ;)