Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Trading News

Welcome to ForexAbode Forex Forum. Introduce, complain, criticize or just fool around. Know and grow together to make this forum and forexAbode.com a better place for everyone. Do introduce yourself here but please avoid spam as we strive hard to make this Forex community a place for mutual help.

Trading News

Postby sktraders » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:38 am

Hi,
I have been trading for years now, one thing that I have learned, is that, no matter how expert or knowledgeable you get, trading always involve risk. The clever is the one who picks on the right moment for trade. Well, there are many strategies, that I'm sure we all know and follow, but I figured trading on news is comparatively easy if you have a good fundamental study and preparation for it. Thanks.
sktraders

Re: Trading News

Postby bestforexpartners » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:11 am

Trading news is necessary to trade forex successfully. Its an important tools for all to known the current status of the market and to get all the updated information about forex.
Forex Affiliate
bestforexpartners

Postby Haley12 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:51 am

There are number of traders trading news but I want to say it is not for all traders. As there is high risk and due to this, the traders who have strong fundamental knowledge and are well updated with market trend should go for trading news.
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Postby angelnish » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:27 am

Trading the news is very important.
But in all seriousness, news is a very important part to the market because it has the potential to make it move!
When news comes out, especially important news that everyone is watching, you can almost expect to see some major movement. Your goal as a trader is to get on the right side of the move, but the fact that you know the market will most likely move somewhere makes it an opportunity definitely worth looking at.
One more tip: In the stock market, when you hear news before everyone else it is illegal. In the forex market, it's called FAIR GAME!
The earlier you hear or see the news, the better it is for your trading, and there is absolutely no penalty for it!"
angelnish

Return to Why not Introduce Yourself? well, I am Forex Abode from Tokyo ;)