Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Hi trading friends!

Welcome to ForexAbode Forex Forum. Introduce, complain, criticize or just fool around. Know and grow together to make this forum and forexAbode.com a better place for everyone. Do introduce yourself here but please avoid spam as we strive hard to make this Forex community a place for mutual help.

Hi trading friends!

Postby TradeJuice » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:41 pm

Hi everyone, my name is Wesley and I''ve been trading for about 6 years now. I look forward to meeting with like minded traders and sharing ideas. Also hope to help out any newbies in need of help wherever I can.

All the best!
http://www.tradejuice.com/blog/
TradeJuice

Re: Hi trading friends!

Postby Haley12 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:59 am

Welcome Wesley, You can share your knowledge and experience here with other traders. If you share your trading experience here then it will help new traders to learn from you and avoid big loss.
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Postby bestforexpartners » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:00 am

Sharing knowledge and updated information with all is really a good thinking. I would like to appreciate this. The traders of the market are always need some good guidance when they are helpless and especially the beginners should gain knowledge from the experts of the market. It would be beneficial for all.
bestforexpartners

Postby mehedi275 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:54 pm

Hi friends, you are all welcome to this forum. As a fresher you may have faced many problems. We allow Expert Advesier in the trading and find Expert Adverisr Forums ( EA ) like www.forexfbi.com for Forex Robots. For more information--www.capitaloneforex.com thanks all.
mehedi275

Return to Why not Introduce Yourself? well, I am Forex Abode from Tokyo ;)