Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Is there taders from GB?

Welcome to ForexAbode Forex Forum. Introduce, complain, criticize or just fool around. Know and grow together to make this forum and forexAbode.com a better place for everyone. Do introduce yourself here but please avoid spam as we strive hard to make this Forex community a place for mutual help.

Is there taders from GB?

Postby HENRY FOSTER » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:55 pm

Hi, there! I'm Henry from GB. I have never been involved with the financial world in my life until I discovered the gamble side of myself. A friend introduced me to a guy who was a forex fan and I got carried away with the idea of making easy money. I have always thought of myself as a clever guy who made good money in the restaurant business. I do have a vision for restaurants, whatever I have built worked and has been always successful. So, I thought, well, forex is just another adventure and so I jumped in.

Well, all of that was 10 years ago and here I am – an experienced forex trader who would love to share one of the greatest adventures of his life. Too bad there are no forexbook or forexgram :lol: where people like me would have the space and the audience to entertain.
Also I have a personal blog forexrobotsreview.eu , so please join in and enjoy my forex experience. I will not bore you with the tech talk of all kinds, I ‘d rather show the fun and human side of the deal.
HENRY FOSTER

Return to Why not Introduce Yourself? well, I am Forex Abode from Tokyo ;)