Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

The best Signals provider that I have tried :D

Welcome to ForexAbode Forex Forum. Introduce, complain, criticize or just fool around. Know and grow together to make this forum and forexAbode.com a better place for everyone. Do introduce yourself here but please avoid spam as we strive hard to make this Forex community a place for mutual help.

The best Signals provider that I have tried :D

Postby frankdesciglio » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:30 pm

Hi guys, I wanted to tell that for about a month I decided to try forex signals, I bought an Infinitech Trading Signals plan and they have given me great results, around the first two weeks they were on a very positive streak :D , so much that I was able to recover in those two weeks the 5 months plan of signals of around 100 USD that I bought and with little risk in each trade. While there have been days when I have lost something, I have had many more profits than losses, so I recommend them.

I have not tried their robots yet, but if they work with the technical analysis with which they send the signals would ensure that they are good. I am quite traditional and I want to continue doing the trading manually, at the moment I will continue to do trading with its signals before entering the automated trading.

I hope my experience can help you 8-) !
frankdesciglio

Return to Why not Introduce Yourself? well, I am Forex Abode from Tokyo ;)