Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

My success in trading

Welcome to ForexAbode Forex Forum. Introduce, complain, criticize or just fool around. Know and grow together to make this forum and forexAbode.com a better place for everyone. Do introduce yourself here but please avoid spam as we strive hard to make this Forex community a place for mutual help.

My success in trading

Postby ddmore » Thu May 11, 2017 7:45 am

I told myself that if I ever started trading and winning, I'd help others increase their winning rates and returns. Well, this is that promise to myself . I'm writing because I'd love to share my trading system with you... They may save you from the heartache and struggle I went through. Thankfully, these days I enjoy much better winning rates as well as profits. And if I can help you shortcut your learning curve and help you win more trades, then I will. Contact Theresa Rowland via email (theresarowlandp@gmail.com). Mrs. Rowland has made me smile these past weeks.
ddmore

Re: My success in trading

Postby Apple Honeypie » Fri May 19, 2017 8:27 am

So how you are going to help us with trading? There is nothing more in your post, that can proof about your success. You are saying that you are successful, why others should believe that.
Apple Honeypie

Return to Why not Introduce Yourself? well, I am Forex Abode from Tokyo ;)