Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Posting in the relevant forum

Welcome to ForexAbode Forex Forum. Introduce, complain, criticize or just fool around. Know and grow together to make this forum and forexAbode.com a better place for everyone. Do introduce yourself here but please avoid spam as we strive hard to make this Forex community a place for mutual help.

Posting in the relevant forum

Postby Himanshu » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:10 am

Forex forum at FA offers various sub forums covering various topics. We feel that we have not left any relevant topic uncovered. We have even added a new sub-form for jobs posting as there was a post regarding the same and it was realized that a suitable forum was missing.

There is even a category for free advertisements.

My request to everyone is to post in the correct and relevant forum. Posting in the wrong forums may result in the following:

1) Deletion of the post.
2) Banning the member.
3) Moving the post to "Behind The Bars" sub-forum.

Our objective is to make this place better for everyone and that can only be achieved by discussions which add value and keeping this place clean from spam. I sincerely request everyone to please make this place better as that will create value for you as well. People hate spam and do not get attracted towards people who try to spam.

Best regards
Himanshu

Re: Posting in the relevant forum

Postby JudithBarron » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:39 am

Can you tell me forex trading exactly works, i mean what are its niche and all.
Trade what you see, Not what you think
JudithBarron

Postby signalsprovider1 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:49 am

Wow realy is so good post . I appriciate to read this post . Thanku so much.
http://www.signals-provider.com/
signalsprovider1

Fresh Cut BG, SBLC, MTN,

Postby banhegyi100 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:37 pm

Dear Sir,

I can deliver leased instruments to Organisations or individuals with their preferred text verbiage as been approved by their bankers. We also offer sales option to interested buyers. Our terms and procedures are so flexible and workable by RWA clients. Our lease rate is (3)%+x%. X% IS Lessee broker's Commission and he determines his commission. Also we have facilities to discount BG and Put you into PPP Trading.

Contact me through this email (banhegyi.mandate@gmail.com,banhegyi.mandate@yahoo.com, coalsmart@yahoo.com) or through
skype: ( banhegyi.laszlo4) in other to furnish you with other information.
banhegyi100

Postby pasbanfsd001 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:42 am

Forex forum at FA offers various sub forums covering various topics. We feel that we have not left any relevant topic uncovered. We have even added a new sub-form for jobs posting as there was a post regarding the same and it was realized that a suitable forum was missing.

Farasat
pasbanfsd001

Postby nmk » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:45 pm

Himanshu wrote:Forex forum at FA offers various sub forums covering various topics. We feel that we have not left any relevant topic uncovered. We have even added a new sub-form for jobs posting as there was a post regarding the same and it was realized that a suitable forum was missing.

My request to everyone is to post in the correct and relevant forum. Posting in the wrong forums may result in the following:

1) Deletion of the post.
2) Banning the member.
3) Moving the post to "Behind The Bars" sub-forum.

Our objective is to make this place better for everyone and that can only be achieved by discussions which add value and keeping this place clean from spam. I sincerely request everyone to please make this place better as that will create value for you as well. People hate spam and do not get attracted towards people who try to spam.

Best regards

Very good guidelines. But would you mind expounding further on the forum categories and how to ensure one doesn't post on the wrong ones?
nmk

Postby elvis » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:37 pm

hii i am new in forex and thanks for the informations
elvis

Postby elvis » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:47 pm

thanks a lot for giving us the info . i am new here so it will help me not to get blocked thanks again
elvis

Postby Deer » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:19 am

Nice info; thanks
Deer

Postby joeroot » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 am

How i create a very good profile on this forum ?
http://forexsignal11.blogspot.com/
joeroot

Next

Return to Why not Introduce Yourself? well, I am Forex Abode from Tokyo ;)