Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

new trader

Welcome to ForexAbode Forex Forum. Introduce, complain, criticize or just fool around. Know and grow together to make this forum and forexAbode.com a better place for everyone. Do introduce yourself here but please avoid spam as we strive hard to make this Forex community a place for mutual help.

new trader

Postby liloupieto » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:33 am

hi i'm a new trader i just want to know if stock market is a good investment
liloupieto

Re: new trader

Postby buzzfxbroker » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:22 am

Hello there and welcome to the club! Forex is one of the most traded market in the world and when you understand the benefits of the market, it is easy to understand why.

Unlike other markets, forex trading doesn’t have to stop when the sun goes down. Since forex is traded all over the world, trading markets are open 24 hours a day, 5 days a week, so you can trade when it is convenient for you.

With daily turnover reaching $5.3 trillion, forex is the most liquid market in the world. This liquidity often results in more actionable prices and unlike other financial markets, traders can respond almost immediately to currency fluctuations, whenever they occur.

Good luck!
buzzfxbroker

Postby Mohamad Tammat » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:33 pm

Hello :)
I`m a newbie on this forum, too. I make my first steps in Forex trading. I tried to trade on demo and now test live trading on cent account.
I hope, that this forum will help me to learn the experience of professional traders and to become successful trader, too.
Or, maybe my experience will be helpful for some beginners.
Mohamad Tammat

hello

Postby HENRY FOSTER » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:51 pm

Hi there! Im Henry. I have never been involved with the financial world in my life until I discovered the gamble side of myself. A friend introduced me to a guy who was a forex fan and I got carried away with the idea of making easy money. I have always thought of myself as a clever guy who made good money in the restaurant business. I do have a vision for restaurants, whatever I have built worked and has been always successful. So, I thought, well, forex is just another adventure and so I jumped in.

Well, all of that was 10 years ago and here I am – an experienced forex trader who would love to share one of the greatest adventures of his life. Too bad there are no forexbook or forexgram J where people like me would have the space and the audience to entertain. But my personal blog will do just as good, so please join in and enjoy my forex experience. I will not bore you with the tech talk of all kinds, I ‘d rather show the fun and human side of the deal.
HENRY FOSTER

Postby Apple Honeypie » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:40 am

Any market can be profitable if you know the work with that business. All is depends on us that how we work it and how we learn about it.
Apple Honeypie

Postby Giror » Thu May 25, 2017 12:24 pm

It's actually very hard to start trading, trust me. At first you may think it's all easy and actually it's completely different.
Giror

Postby Apple Honeypie » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:25 am

Nothing is easy in life. You have to struggle for earning and getting settled with your work. There is no short way to win this market, we have to survive the risk associated with the market.
Apple Honeypie

Postby johntrader » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:19 pm

new too... hope to get a lot of information from this forum.
johntrader

Postby Direkno » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:53 pm

There's lots of useful information here and I'm sure your questions will get answered=)
Direkno

Postby Apple Honeypie » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:11 am

I think Forum is well managed so it is quite easy to find the stuff that we want to discuss. Hope everyone is feeling the same.
Apple Honeypie

Return to Why not Introduce Yourself? well, I am Forex Abode from Tokyo ;)