Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

New to the Market... Interested to Invest

Welcome to ForexAbode Forex Forum. Introduce, complain, criticize or just fool around. Know and grow together to make this forum and forexAbode.com a better place for everyone. Do introduce yourself here but please avoid spam as we strive hard to make this Forex community a place for mutual help.

New to the Market... Interested to Invest

Postby Samantha » Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:57 pm

Hello Fellas,

I am Samantha from Dubai. I am new in the market. A friend of mine asked me to check www.hymarkets.com because they've been offering good promotions for new trader like me. Unfortunately, i don't have much idea what he is talking about but i am interested because he invested and traded in HY Markets and he's earning money $$$$. Since i don't want to waste my money can you guys help me what i need to do before i will try to invest my money?
Samantha

Re: New to the Market... Interested to Invest

Postby Shawnmichal » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:29 am

You should gather sufficient trading information and being familiar with market working before to invest money. Trading knowledge and experience does matter in forex trading. It also helps to make money.
http://www.fx-insights.com
Shawnmichal

Postby mehedi275 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:01 pm

They fall on many problems who are freshers in Forex. Because they do not know how to trade here? And how much they may get profit? There are so much question. so if you want to get all answer join with us at www.capitaloneforex.com. We Allow Expert Advesier in the trading and find Expert Adverisr Forums ( EA ) like www.forexfbi.com for Forex Robots.
mehedi275

Postby samsonscalp » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:49 pm

Maybe you should choose a broker that offer PAMM (forex managed accounts) - this is great way for new traders to make money from forex. All you need is some investment and let the professional trade for you. You pay anythink from 20% - 50% on profit that manager makes for you. But you need to find a broker that has GOOD managers.

This is a good start.
samsonscalp

Return to Why not Introduce Yourself? well, I am Forex Abode from Tokyo ;)