Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

I am New to Forex Trading

Welcome to ForexAbode Forex Forum. Introduce, complain, criticize or just fool around. Know and grow together to make this forum and forexAbode.com a better place for everyone. Do introduce yourself here but please avoid spam as we strive hard to make this Forex community a place for mutual help.

I am New to Forex Trading

Postby ShawnRocks » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:48 pm

Hi

I want to get started with Forex Trading. I am new to forex trading and I want learn about how to trade in Forex. My email ID is shawn.wells1214@hotmail.com please email me with some helpful tools and tips.

Thanks,
Shawn Wells
ShawnRocks

Re: I am New to Forex Trading

Postby mehedi275 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:23 pm

Do not make a tension as you are a newbie in trading Forex. You may start trading in Forex easily with a small conditions. We have a broker house.
The name of our broker house is Capital One Trade Ltd. Our website, www.capitaloneforex.com
mehedi275

Postby kingedwarddd » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:21 am

http://instaforex.com/en/index.php?x=FFXW
open a trading account and get 80% (1.2 pips) rebate on every deal you made ...
Happy trading to all..
kingedwarddd

Postby azhar45 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:20 am

Hi everybody!
Happy trading to all..
✭✭ (Capital One Forex Ltd.) ✭✭ proved to be an excellent Forex broker, I am trading with this good broker and I think they are one of the best out there in the market, I hope they will keep their good service all the times. ✭✭
For more detail please visit website
✭ capitaloneforex.com ✭
azhar45

Return to Why not Introduce Yourself? well, I am Forex Abode from Tokyo ;)