Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Hi, My name is Piet from South Africa :)

Welcome to ForexAbode Forex Forum. Introduce, complain, criticize or just fool around. Know and grow together to make this forum and forexAbode.com a better place for everyone. Do introduce yourself here but please avoid spam as we strive hard to make this Forex community a place for mutual help.

Hi, My name is Piet from South Africa :)

Postby ForexProfitCoach » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:28 pm

Hello traders, My name is Piet Swart from South Africa. I am 52 years of age and married with 5 children. I discovered Forex about 2 years ago and it caught my attention because this is a possibility to start a business with relative small capital and you don't need a building, staff, etc. I am a full time teacher and a full time trader. I got two of my sons involved with trading also, and one of them is now a full time trader. As we know that trading can be a very lonesome job, but in our house we encourage each other and it is always nice to be able to speak to someone on a regular basis about Forex. I look forward to sharing and learning with everyone here, good trading to everyone! :)
ForexProfitCoach

Re: Hi, My name is Piet from South Africa :)

Postby Haley12 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:11 am

Welcome Piet Swart in this forex community. We all are also interested to share and learn from you. If you are highly interested to learn something more in forex trading then "Forex Australia" may help you. It is a completely free educational website.

Haley12

Return to Why not Introduce Yourself? well, I am Forex Abode from Tokyo ;)