Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Logging in (Forum)

Welcome to ForexAbode Forex Forum. Introduce, complain, criticize or just fool around. Know and grow together to make this forum and forexAbode.com a better place for everyone. Do introduce yourself here but please avoid spam as we strive hard to make this Forex community a place for mutual help.

Logging in (Forum)

Postby Himanshu » Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:00 am

There are some technical issues and though the development team is working on that but till those things are sorted out, please log in from the home page i.e. http://www,forexabode.com/ and not from the forum page. The log-in from Forum page may not work properly.

The log in on the home page or for that matter from any page of the site is under "Enter ForexAbode Community" on the left had side of the pages.
Himanshu

Re: Logging in (Forum)

Postby mic » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:34 pm

hi , tell me at what time GMT did you study and post your strategy ?
because im in an other side of the world , Uruguay , but i dont know at
what time can i read your podts.
thanks a lot
regards :roll:
mic

Postby Himanshu » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:19 am

mic wrote:hi , tell me at what time GMT did you study and post your strategy ?
because im in an other side of the world , Uruguay , but i dont know at
what time can i read your podts.
thanks a lot
regards :roll:

Hi Mic, The weekend outlook is posted on the Sundays and as it is for a week or more it is not time sensitive. The daily outlook is posted around 12:00 GMT. In any case as soon as any analysis is updated, we do send an email to all the subscribers of the Newsletters. Our next plans are to update the daily analysis twice a week and we are also thinking of starting a service of sending trade signals as and when a good trade setup appears.
Himanshu

Postby mehedi275 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:28 pm

I am Mehedi Hasan. I am from Bangladesh. Today I have opened an account in this site to view and see forum post. Because I want to be a successful trader.
mehedi275

Postby Himanshu » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:53 am

mehedi275 wrote:I am Mehedi Hasan. I am from Bangladesh. Today I have opened an account in this site to view and see forum post. Because I want to be a successful trader.

Welcome Mehedi. I would suggest to register for the blogs as well. You may find that also interesting.
Himanshu

Postby elvis » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:38 pm

thanks for the information
elvis

Postby Hedgehog » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:43 am

Hi Everyone. Let me introduce meself. My name is Henry and i want to become profeccional forex trader. I think this forum is great and i can find lots of useful information. Thanks a lot
Hedgehog

Postby elvis » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:45 pm

hey there , i am new to foerx and just want to introduce myself . i am elvis please let me know the profitable sides of forex :)
elvis

Postby pipabode » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:53 pm

elvis wrote:hey there , i am new to foerx and just want to introduce myself . i am elvis please let me know the profitable sides of forex :)

Hi don't only look for the profitable side of it,just like any business, you must understand the two sides of a coin! but don't concentrate too much on the negative aspect of it, otherwise, you'll run out of gut. the things you think, you become in the end!
pipabode

Postby priya rajput » Thu May 18, 2017 11:33 am

Hello my name is priya rajput, I am from Indore city. I am here to explore and gain knowledge about forex trading and signals.
priya rajput

Next

Return to Why not Introduce Yourself? well, I am Forex Abode from Tokyo ;)