Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Logging in (Forum)

Welcome to ForexAbode Forex Forum. Introduce, complain, criticize or just fool around. Know and grow together to make this forum and forexAbode.com a better place for everyone. Do introduce yourself here but please avoid spam as we strive hard to make this Forex community a place for mutual help.

Re: Logging in (Forum)

Postby JULIAFISHER » Mon May 22, 2017 3:29 pm

Hi everyone. I am Julia and my forex passion is latency arbitrage. I am trying to learn as much as I can about the subject and am ready to share my findings and ideas with anyone interested. Personally, I have employed latency arbitrage robots to meet my target which is to make $1000 a day on forex. It’s taken my almost two years to reach this level and learn about arbitrage trading. Anyone who shares my passion, welcome to the discussion of this topic: Most profitable software for Latency Arbitrage Trading.
JULIAFISHER

Postby Giror » Thu May 25, 2017 12:23 pm

I can't always access the forum right away. Am I the only one with this problem, or is it a problem with the forum?
Giror

Postby allenland » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:04 pm

Hello, I am new on this forum though I have already done my steps in Forex trading. Firstly, I tried demo accounts, and now I am trading from live account.
allenland

Postby brine » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:53 pm

Hello, I am Angela. I am new in the forum but I have been trading for past two years and half.
brine

Postby mikemudsan775643 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:06 pm

Forex is a great way to make money. I average $1500 a day doing this http://rurl.us/VMpjS
mikemudsan775643

Previous

Return to Why not Introduce Yourself? well, I am Forex Abode from Tokyo ;)