Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Learn and Earn - Newbie willing to earn while learning Forex

Welcome to ForexAbode Forex Forum. Introduce, complain, criticize or just fool around. Know and grow together to make this forum and forexAbode.com a better place for everyone. Do introduce yourself here but please avoid spam as we strive hard to make this Forex community a place for mutual help.

Learn and Earn - Newbie willing to earn while learning Forex

Postby okamiraito » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:51 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am okamiraito, a website developer and Flash animator/designer, who is willing to learn about forex trading. I am aware that as a trader we can earn a lots of money by trading. In my field of web development, there were affiliate software that lets me earn while posting some banners in my websites.

Upon browsing some affiliate website in line with forex trading, i was able to encounter the HY Affiliates website that discussed about forex trading and how to earn money by becoming an affiliate. In that affiliate system, HY Markets and PIPTrade was introduced.

Hope to learn more about forex trading in this forum so that i will be able to explain to any client when i try to post some banners. When the time came that i have enough knowledge about trading, maybe i will try to do some trading that can also contribute to my earnings..

Hope you can help me guys and may this also inspire you..
okamiraito

Re: Learn and Earn - Newbie willing to earn while learning F

Postby Shawnmichal » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:55 am

Welcome okamiraito in this forex community. It is right place for you. If you have any query related with forex then ask here. Experience members will help you. You should start forex learning with Babypips School. It is a good website for newbie in forex trading.
http://www.fx-insights.com
Shawnmichal

Postby mehedi275 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:08 pm

It is known to all that a fresher want to earn money while he started learning. It is a matter of joy that you may do so. We can make it easier to you. We allow Expert Advesier in the trading and find Expert Adverisr Forums ( EA ) like www.forexfbi.com for Forex Robots. Our Website is www.capitaloneforex.com
mehedi275

Postby okamiraito » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:25 pm

Hi Shawnmichal and mehedi275,

Thank you for comments in my first post and welcoming me in this forum.. :D..
okamiraito

Postby kingedwarddd » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:22 am

http://instaforex.com/en/index.php?x=FFXW
open a trading account and get 80% (1.2 pips) rebate on every deal you made ...
Happy trading to all..
kingedwarddd

Postby okamiraito » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:44 pm

kingedwarddd wrote:http://instaforex.com/en/index.php?x=FFXW
open a trading account and get 80% (1.2 pips) rebate on every deal you made ...
Happy trading to all..

Hi kingedwarddd,

thank you for the information that you share..

but i am still in the demo account at HY Markets... When i tried to visit their site, they have this promotion http://www.hymarkets.com/hylp/hy-markets-win-cash-prizes-and-caribbean-trip.html. What can you say about it? Though i don't have much idea about it..
okamiraito

Postby azhar45 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:12 am

Hi everybody!
Happy trading to all..
✭✭ (Capital One Forex Ltd.) ✭✭ proved to be an excellent Forex broker, I am trading with this good broker and I think they are one of the best out there in the market, I hope they will keep their good service all the times. ✭✭
For more detail please visit website
✭ capitaloneforex.com ✭
azhar45

Postby Jack Francisco » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:33 am

Forex is market where learning is a continous process and it does not stop any time, any where and at any level. Because, in several months, a new bie is only able to trade in cent account. So imagine, for making money, it requires a reasonable time to be spent on.
Jack Francisco

Return to Why not Introduce Yourself? well, I am Forex Abode from Tokyo ;)