Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Kitchen Design Wales

Welcome to ForexAbode Forex Forum. Introduce, complain, criticize or just fool around. Know and grow together to make this forum and forexAbode.com a better place for everyone. Do introduce yourself here but please avoid spam as we strive hard to make this Forex community a place for mutual help.

Kitchen Design Wales

Postby billyman » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:38 am

Kitchen Design Wales
Try www.solidwoodkitchen.co.uk By far the best value for money I was looking on the net for kitchens for sale in Wales and they really are crazy over priced up here. Everything also seems to be imported from down South. I went direct and saved myself a fortune compared to Wales prices.
billyman

Re: Kitchen Design Wales

Postby The Prince of Darkness » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:56 pm

billyman wrote:Kitchen Design Wales
Try www.solidwoodkitchen.co.uk By far the best value for money I was looking on the net for kitchens for sale in Wales and they really are crazy over priced up here. Everything also seems to be imported from down South. I went direct and saved myself a fortune compared to Wales prices.

Get a life, man.... or you already have lost it?

People need a kitchen (I can't live without it, more precisely with my wife in the kitchen ;) but generally I tend to avoid trading from the kitchen.

While I am saying this I would also like to know whether you sell the kitchens in "Wales Pounds" or "Wales Euros" or "Wales Franc"? I only have some old clothes and a few Antarctica Annies (sorry, they call Pennies as Annies there) and I decided to buy one of your K's as you seem to be desperate enough. Do let me know where can we make the exchange?

Eagerly waiting for your reply.

Happy Kitchening :evil:
The Prince of Darkness

Return to Why not Introduce Yourself? well, I am Forex Abode from Tokyo ;)