Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

How did you come into forex ?

Welcome to ForexAbode Forex Forum. Introduce, complain, criticize or just fool around. Know and grow together to make this forum and forexAbode.com a better place for everyone. Do introduce yourself here but please avoid spam as we strive hard to make this Forex community a place for mutual help.

Re: How did you come into forex ?

Postby rahim4x » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:20 am

Please share your experience about forex trading also tell me how did you come into this type of busniess Forex Trading and how much time you now spend on it ...?
rahim4x

Postby orni308 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:49 am

I was looking for a part time job when one my friends asked me to give forex trading a try as he was already trading, and till now things are going pretty good for me.
orni308

Postby nmk » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:41 pm

greedex wrote:I knew Forex from my ex-boss who taught me how to trade. From there, I keep on trading with Forex.

I need a supplementary source of income that would not require my physical presence. Forex trading sounded just right so I took it.
nmk

Postby nmk » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:08 pm

Haley12 wrote:As far as I remember, it was my friend who got me involved into forex trading. he was the one who was into forex trading for some time and was making good money out of it. then he told me about it and made me learn it properly and guided me properly and made me able to earn really good money with the forex trading thingy.

Has it always been downhill for you since you joined? Have you had any bad experiences? What strategies do you use? Who is your broker?
nmk

Postby FlexiPip » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:17 am

I saw an advert about Fx trading, Broker offered free courses. So i decided to try. Y not. To broden my mind and hopefully to earn money ))
FlexiPip

Postby nanswerblog » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:08 am

taniaislam09 wrote:indeed forex is my last choice i need that kind of buinsness to make my life and also need money for my future.my friends give me this great platform and also gave the idea about this buisness and i love this buisness learning and earn and enjoy very much this buisenss.

http://www.dailymotion.com/AcademyOfFinancialTrad( london uk based top forex trading course)
Forex is a great form of business oppurtunity and it is not a sure mean of wealth of making it in life. You have to learn and practice alot, before anything meaniful can come out of it.
nanswerblog

Postby elvis » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:50 pm

came to knew about it from a friend and so just to make money and get rich i came to forex
elvis

Previous

Return to Why not Introduce Yourself? well, I am Forex Abode from Tokyo ;)