Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Hey, just introducing myself

Welcome to ForexAbode Forex Forum. Introduce, complain, criticize or just fool around. Know and grow together to make this forum and forexAbode.com a better place for everyone. Do introduce yourself here but please avoid spam as we strive hard to make this Forex community a place for mutual help.

Hey, just introducing myself

Postby Havight72 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:06 am

Hey everybody,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am new to both this forum and this site. I really like the content that you guys have posted on here and the additional content in these forums is really helpful. I just graduated from college and have been an institutional equities trader at a proprietary trading firm on Wall Street since I graduated but I am relatively new to the Forex markets and I respect the fact that it is a completely different ball game. I have a passion for trading and want to diversify my trading skills across as many asset classes as I can so I am learning how to trade Forex.

I liked the fact that you have a section on this site dedicated to the psychology of trading and another section dedicated to common trading mistakes. In order to survive as traders we have to be able to recognize and admit when we have made mistakes in order to improve, it is a never ending process that is vital to our survival. But, after being around many traders it is clear to see that you hear about the winning trades more than you hear about the losing ones and you hear about the rewards more than you hear about the hard work that was done to refine each trader's process for generating his/her rewards. Having sections dedicated to these two large factors of trading is a great resource for newer traders.
Havight72

Return to Why not Introduce Yourself? well, I am Forex Abode from Tokyo ;)