Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Hello Traders ....

Welcome to ForexAbode Forex Forum. Introduce, complain, criticize or just fool around. Know and grow together to make this forum and forexAbode.com a better place for everyone. Do introduce yourself here but please avoid spam as we strive hard to make this Forex community a place for mutual help.

Hello Traders ....

Postby Dreamz123 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:52 pm

I am from India but residing in Doha Qatar... i have experience of trading Forex more than 5 years. I do some technicals & like to share it with other traders.

My website is www.earnathomeusd.blogspot.com

You can follow me on twitter @earnintraday

Goodluck
Dreamz123

Re: Hello Traders ....

Postby Haley12 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:02 am

I visited your site. There is just data in most of the page, no explanation about that. Traders need complete info about data. Go through http://www.fx-insights.com/ for taking reference. You also should avoid to place irrelevant ads on your site.
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Postby Dreamz123 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:22 pm

ok thanks Mr.Haley
Dreamz123

Postby topcop128 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:49 pm

Hello. I am topcop128 from Tampa, Florida, USA. I've been trading for about three years. I've tried several different "systems" that don't seem to work for me. My personal favorite tool is to follow the trend. I'm not sure if I can be of much assistance, but welcome any help I can get from the forum.
Good day and good trading.
topcop128

Postby bestforexpartners » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:05 am

Thanks for the information. It could help to many of the traders.
Forex Affiliate
bestforexpartners

Return to Why not Introduce Yourself? well, I am Forex Abode from Tokyo ;)