Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

hello there

Welcome to ForexAbode Forex Forum. Introduce, complain, criticize or just fool around. Know and grow together to make this forum and forexAbode.com a better place for everyone. Do introduce yourself here but please avoid spam as we strive hard to make this Forex community a place for mutual help.

hello there

Postby highway » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:28 am

Hello guys
I am glad I`m here and I hope this forum can give me a lot of useful information. See ya in the threads!
Hope you will excuse me if I ask some stupid question, cause I'm in the beginning on my way.

wish you luck and happy trading
highway

Re: hello there

Postby pellis » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:19 am

Hi my name is Paul. I'm a relatively new trader originally from the UK but now based in the Middle East. I'm always interested in hearing different ideas on how to keep in the know about specific trading news etc. A lot of companies in the UK have turned to the likes of Twitter and Facebook to update their followers.

I tend to use various different social media sites to get up to date information on market trends etc. Twitter is something I use regularly myself on the go to keep up with market news etc. I've come across HY Markets on Facebook and Twitter who offer good analysis with trading charts and quick links to their news section which looks pretty up to date. I hadn't heard of them previously but have to say that the data is pretty accurate and has helped make decisions with some key currency pairs. I'll see how it goes over the next few weeks but has anyone ever traded with HY Markets as I'd like to know what people think before heading straight in.
pellis

Return to Why not Introduce Yourself? well, I am Forex Abode from Tokyo ;)