Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

hello... I'm a new member

Welcome to ForexAbode Forex Forum. Introduce, complain, criticize or just fool around. Know and grow together to make this forum and forexAbode.com a better place for everyone. Do introduce yourself here but please avoid spam as we strive hard to make this Forex community a place for mutual help.

hello... I'm a new member

Postby Jacq Stone » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:42 am

Greetings to all forum members and guests.

I am the official representative of www. IKOFX. com. I will be glad to answer all of your inquiries and hear your feedbacks about us. IKOFX is also looking for a highly motivated individual for a possible international partnership. Kindly email us at partnership@ikofx. com if you're interested.

Please feel free to come and visit our FB page for more latest news and updates that will help you guys to improve your decision making. www.facebook.com/pages/Ikofx/213186568697555
IKO Forex Limited - The Ideal Place for Forex Trading
Jacq Stone

Re: hello... I'm a new member

Postby TWade » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:10 pm

Hello there I am also a new member here. I joined to exchange ideas and strategies about forex auto-trading. :D
TWade

Re: hello... I'm a new member

Postby Himanshu » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:06 pm

TWade wrote:Hello there I am also a new member here. I joined to exchange ideas and strategies about forex auto-trading. :D

Welcome TWade :)
Himanshu

Return to Why not Introduce Yourself? well, I am Forex Abode from Tokyo ;)