Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Hello, here to share a profitable system

Welcome to ForexAbode Forex Forum. Introduce, complain, criticize or just fool around. Know and grow together to make this forum and forexAbode.com a better place for everyone. Do introduce yourself here but please avoid spam as we strive hard to make this Forex community a place for mutual help.

Hello, here to share a profitable system

Postby Hugh Briss » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:14 pm

Hi, My name is Edward although I go by the name of Hugh Briss here and on some other forex forums. I have been trading for nearly 5 years and I run trend following systems using expert advisors on daily charts. My most profitable system is a Donchian channel based system, I am currently up nearly 30% in just over two months. I also run another system which is up over 1000 pips in the last month and a half.

I wanted to join this site because I would like to give my knowledge and information as I have done on another prominent forum for a number of years. I have just started my own private (pay to view) forum which I will attempt to advertise in the free advertisments thread on this forum but I will also start a thread giving one of my most profitable systems for free.

In my work on other forums I have had a very good response to my systems and I hope to be able to help lots of people here. My thread will be entitled, "The Quick and Dirty End of Day System". Take a look, it's a good system.
Hugh Briss

Re: Hello, here to share a profitable system

Postby Haley12 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:38 am

Is your pay to view private forum better than Babypips and Dailyfx?
From where can I get more info about "The Quick and Dirty End of Day System"?
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Postby fxjunkieboy » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:33 am

which other "prominent" forum did you share your system?
fxjunkieboy

Postby mehedi275 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:14 pm

I am agree with you on your conception. If anyone share anything in this forum we who are the members of this forum can gather that unique information. And it also may be corrected by forum posters.
mehedi275

Postby fxlogic45 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:02 am

Well, imo, how you profit defend on your experience. I really dont trust any method that other use
fxlogic45

Postby kingedwarddd » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:19 am

http://instaforex.com/en/index.php?x=FFXW
open a trading account and get 80% (1.2 pips) rebate on every deal you made ...
Happy trading to all..
kingedwarddd

Postby azhar45 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:31 pm

✭✭ Capital one Forex proved to be an excellent Forex broker, I am trading with this good broker and I think they are one of the best out there in the market, I hope they will keep their good service all the times. ✭✭
For more detail please visit our website
✭ www.capitaloneforex.com ✭
azhar45

Return to Why not Introduce Yourself? well, I am Forex Abode from Tokyo ;)