Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Hello From England

Welcome to ForexAbode Forex Forum. Introduce, complain, criticize or just fool around. Know and grow together to make this forum and forexAbode.com a better place for everyone. Do introduce yourself here but please avoid spam as we strive hard to make this Forex community a place for mutual help.

Hello From England

Postby Alchemist » Wed May 02, 2012 2:18 pm

I'm Mark, and I've only just stumbled on this forum. I got fed up with the main Forex forums - too much "noise", too much garbage to wade through. The information on the main site here is good as well. It gets to the point instead of sending you to sleep, unlike another major site, who shall remain nameless. ;)

I'm just a part time trader at the moment, and my goal is to become a professional. I've developed the skills and my account is growing nicely - it just needs to be bigger!

Cheers

Mark
"He who understands nothing is worthless." ~ Paracelsus
Alchemist

Re: Hello From England

Postby colinwbarnes » Wed May 02, 2012 4:29 pm

HI Mark..thanks for the intro..i am new on this site too..and it pretty quiet.

Anyways..i have be trading for 9 months and there is a lot to learn..havent a profit to show in
my real account as of now...however as the main problem is me...something can be done
about it.

This week i started observing the eur/aud pair and it looks interesting..what do you think?

regards/colin
colinwbarnes

Postby Alchemist » Wed May 02, 2012 9:53 pm

colinwbarnes wrote:...however as the main problem is me...something can be done
about it.

Don't worry mate, you'll get there. I was in the same boat as you not all that long ago, and I know how frustrating it can be. Just hang in there.

This week i started observing the eur/aud pair and it looks interesting..what do you think?.

I don't follow this pair, I'm afraid. I only trade the Majors because they are the most liquid.
Alchemist

Postby DNorris » Fri May 04, 2012 8:07 am

Alchemist wrote:I'm Mark, and I've only just stumbled on this forum. I got fed up with the main Forex forums - too much "noise", too much garbage to wade through. The information on the main site here is good as well. It gets to the point instead of sending you to sleep, unlike another major site, who shall remain nameless. ;)

I'm just a part time trader at the moment, and my goal is to become a professional. I've developed the skills and my account is growing nicely - it just needs to be bigger!

Cheers

Mark

Welcome to the forum, Mark. I do agree that the site is rather nice and easy to read...and that many other FOREX forums are, well, rather lacking. :geek:

Good luck!
DNorris

Postby Alchemist » Fri May 04, 2012 2:37 pm

DNorris wrote:Welcome to the forum, Mark. I do agree that the site is rather nice and easy to read...and that many other FOREX forums are, well, rather lacking. :geek:
Good luck!

Thanks for the welcome. I agree with what you say about a lot of forums being lacking - a lot of sizzle, not much steak. In many cases, it's the blind leading the blind. Or people who just want to pick a fight. Wish I'd found this place a lot sooner.

Cheers

Mark
Alchemist

Postby DNorris » Sun May 06, 2012 1:09 pm

Are them fightin' words!? :shock:

:lol:

Hey, for just 1,999$ I'll sell you this E.A. that'll make you so much money you can just stack it all in a pile and it'd be enough to reach the moon! Whaddaya say!? lol
DNorris

Postby Alchemist » Sun May 06, 2012 2:30 pm

DNorris wrote:Are them fightin' words!? :shock:

:lol:

What if they are ? ! :)

DNorris wrote:Hey, for just 1,999$ I'll sell you this E.A. that'll make you so much money you can just stack it all in a pile and it'd be enough to reach the moon! Whaddaya say!? lol

I'm in ! :lol:
Alchemist

Postby The Prince of Darkness » Mon May 07, 2012 11:15 pm

Alchemist wrote:
DNorris wrote:Hey, for just 1,999$ I'll sell you this E.A. that'll make you so much money you can just stack it all in a pile and it'd be enough to reach the moon! Whaddaya say!? lol

I'm in ! :lol:

I heard that secretly Warren Buffett also uses the same and even Bill The Great Gates made his fortunes behind the closed Windows using it :lol:
The Prince of Darkness

Postby Alchemist » Wed May 09, 2012 3:39 am

The Prince of Darkness wrote:I heard that secretly Warren Buffett also uses the same and even Bill The Great Gates made his fortunes behind the closed Windows using it :lol:

Don't forget Bernie Madoff. :lol:
Alchemist

Return to Why not Introduce Yourself? well, I am Forex Abode from Tokyo ;)