Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Hello everyone

Welcome to ForexAbode Forex Forum. Introduce, complain, criticize or just fool around. Know and grow together to make this forum and forexAbode.com a better place for everyone. Do introduce yourself here but please avoid spam as we strive hard to make this Forex community a place for mutual help.

Hello everyone

Postby ayman khlifat » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:00 am

My name is Ayman khlifat i am Full time Forex ,Commodities and Indices trader with 8 years exp with FXCM .

i would like to share and say that Successful Trading or investing is not just about having money, making money, knowing technical and fundamental analysis. It is beyond that. It is about basic principles, fundamental values, ethics. A principled and value based advising, trading/investing brings lasting happiness, fulfillment, adds value to the meaning of life, brings happiness to the individual, family, community, society, city, state, country and the world.

All the best for you all..
ayman khlifat

Re: Hello everyone

Postby adom » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:27 am

i would like to share and say that Successful Trading or investing is not just about having money, making money, knowing technical and fundamental analysis. It is beyond that. It is about basic principles, fundamental values, ethics.
adom

Return to Why not Introduce Yourself? well, I am Forex Abode from Tokyo ;)