Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Hello to all

Welcome to ForexAbode Forex Forum. Introduce, complain, criticize or just fool around. Know and grow together to make this forum and forexAbode.com a better place for everyone. Do introduce yourself here but please avoid spam as we strive hard to make this Forex community a place for mutual help.

Hello to all

Postby samsonscalp » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:46 pm

Hi all, I am Samson from the Netherlands, a forex scalper using a few scalping robots to trade.

I will be glad to join this forum.
samsonscalp

Re: Hello to all

Postby Shawnmichal » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:10 am

Welcome Samson in this forex forum. If you are an experienced trader then share your knowledge with us. It will be helpful for us to learn more about forex trading.
http://www.fx-insights.com
Shawnmichal

Postby Steven Smith » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:41 am

Hi,
I am Steven Smith. I am new here and would like to introduce myself.
I am a Professional Forex trader. I have a lot of experience to learn how to trade Forex market successfully.
I hope, I will have a good relationship with all of you.
Look forward to talk with you.
Steven Smith

Postby F0r3xMaster » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:32 pm

Hi. I'm also introducing myself here. I'm from Brazil, and I have been learning Forex lately. I have a reasonable experience with stock indexes, and I want to become a consistent trader by learning Forex with others and employing my programming skills with trading analysis and scripting.
F0r3xMaster

Postby greedex » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:57 am

Welcome to the world of trading. May you be a successful trader.
greedex

Postby akonlki231 » Thu May 02, 2013 7:09 am

Hello to all my friends how are you i am new to this sites please need me some help for review this sites.
akonlki231

Hello Fellow FXers

Postby bestfxuser » Thu May 23, 2013 1:11 pm

New to this forum, but excited to see how everyone is doing and what everyone is using. I have traded stocks and now into Forex. I have lost a ton of money and gained it all back and then some. Hey no one can be a real trader without the ups and downs that go with it.

Loving the system I now use. Way better than most. I'm able to predict trades for both stock market (which I don't trade often anymore) and Forex. Just in case you are wondering what it is I use, you can find a sample of it on you tube, just search for Forex Alert System they do offer a free download also. Very cool system. They also have a signal service built in to help find even more trades.

Enough of giving out my trade secrets, looking forward to hearing about everyone else's and sharing more about myself :)
bestfxuser

Need help to improve

Postby serviceproz » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:20 am

welcome to this trade hope u enjoy.
http://www.serviceproz.net
serviceproz

Return to Why not Introduce Yourself? well, I am Forex Abode from Tokyo ;)