Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Forex addicted

Welcome to ForexAbode Forex Forum. Introduce, complain, criticize or just fool around. Know and grow together to make this forum and forexAbode.com a better place for everyone. Do introduce yourself here but please avoid spam as we strive hard to make this Forex community a place for mutual help.

Forex addicted

Postby JIANGZUOXIAN » Mon May 22, 2017 10:34 am

Hi everyone, I'm Jiang and I am very interested in the forex market and I spent a few years trading. Being a curious type I am always willing to learn new things so I studied forex with a magnifying glass. Especially I am keen on trader tools. I believe the better you equipped the more chances you’ve got to win.

I'm good in trader tools, like forex robots, strategies, arbitrage, etc. and welcome other traders to join for the discussion.
JIANGZUOXIAN

Re: Forex addicted

Postby dwaynebuzzell » Mon May 22, 2017 12:22 pm

Hi there :) I'm also new here.
dwaynebuzzell

Postby JULIAFISHER » Mon May 22, 2017 3:28 pm

Hi Ji! Nice to see you here again!
JULIAFISHER

Postby penny128 » Wed May 24, 2017 9:47 am

JIANGZUOXIAN wrote:Hi everyone, I'm Jiang and I am very interested in the forex market and I spent a few years trading. Being a curious type I am always willing to learn new things so I studied forex with a magnifying glass. Especially I am keen on trader tools. I believe the better you equipped the more chances you’ve got to win.

I'm good in trader tools, like forex robots, strategies, arbitrage, etc. and welcome other traders to join for the discussion.

Looking foward to sharing my knowlege with you too!
penny128

Postby Giror » Thu May 25, 2017 12:24 pm

The fact that you're interested and have come to acquire some knowledge about forex on the forum in particular does a great service to you=)
Giror

Postby JIANGZUOXIAN » Tue May 30, 2017 9:30 am

Thank you all for your greeting)
JIANGZUOXIAN

Return to Why not Introduce Yourself? well, I am Forex Abode from Tokyo ;)