Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to ForexAbode Forex Forum. Introduce, complain, criticize or just fool around. Know and grow together to make this forum and forexAbode.com a better place for everyone. Do introduce yourself here but please avoid spam as we strive hard to make this Forex community a place for mutual help.

Hi Everyone!

Postby odysseus11 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:38 am

Hi Im a professional full time forex trader. Been trading spot forex full time for 7 years, mostly on mt4 but dabbled on other platforms. Been trading online since 1996 (actually started with a satellite data feed on Omega Supercharts - hows THAT for an old-timer!!)

Most active at DonnaForex forum (same username) but I contribute all over the net on all kinds of social media and forums.

look forward to some good discussions here.
I kinda specialize in busting and exposing forex scams.
odysseus11

Re: Hi Everyone!

Postby Himanshu » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:24 am

odysseus11 wrote:Hi Im a professional full time forex trader. Been trading spot forex full time for 7 years, mostly on mt4 but dabbled on other platforms. Been trading online since 1996 (actually started with a satellite data feed on Omega Supercharts - hows THAT for an old-timer!!)

Most active at DonnaForex forum (same username) but I contribute all over the net on all kinds of social media and forums.

look forward to some good discussions here.
I kinda specialize in busting and exposing forex scams.

Welcome here :). I am sure that with such a vast experience you will be able to share your experiences and knowledge to contribute to this community and make it more useful for everyone.

Cheers.
Himanshu

Re: Hi Everyone!

Postby gerski » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:07 am

You might want to help newbie by opening a thread sharing scams related to forex broker.Or explain the technical terms used in forex trading by giving an example. :)
http://goo.gl/2aGCAV
gerski

Return to Why not Introduce Yourself? well, I am Forex Abode from Tokyo ;)