Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

usd/chf

Share and discuss your analysis, opinions or simply the gut feeling about the possible market direction, trends and/or possibilities for any reversals in this forum.

usd/chf

Postby eklein » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:42 am

Looks like the short sqeeze is on FTSE up ,got into aud usd at camarillo point then moved stop to break even lets hope it keeps going up!
eklein

Re: usd/chf

Postby eklein » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:22 pm

Well the s&p 500 closed above the 10 day moving average so I think now the market may move to just under the 200 day moving average around 1250 until Benacke speech on 20th sept so this should mean risk currencies should do ok until Ben either excites or dissappoints market. Has anyone else got any ideas?
eklein

Postby eklein » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:57 am

Made a very big mistake this morning placed a short trade on aud/usd but placed my stop 20 pips from entry ,the market went up and took out my position but if I had placed the stop above the previous swing high I would have survived ,following that the market fell all day in asian session.!
eklein

Postby eklein » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:43 am

Has anybody got any answers to why the aussie dollar dropped all day in asian session,could it be hedge funds unwinding long positions or just getting out of the carry trade
eklein

Postby eklein » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:09 am

Is it in keeping with good money management to say place a long trade on eur/usd and at the same time have a short trade on usd/chf which has a negative correlation to euro/usd as can be seen on this website under currency correlations.?
eklein

Return to What Do You Think? Your 2 Cents...