Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

USD/CHF -Correction before further upward move?

Share and discuss your analysis, opinions or simply the gut feeling about the possible market direction, trends and/or possibilities for any reversals in this forum.

USD/CHF - Up or Down ?

Downward correction
60%
Upward move
20%
Not sure
20%

Total votes : 5

USD/CHF -Correction before further upward move?

Postby Himanshu » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:41 am

I am still of the opinion that USD/CHF will take a downward correction towards 0.8730 or possibly more before further upward move towards testing 0.9000. The current upward move should get a resistance in the range of 88.40 to 88.60 range. There is no trade configuration but a break below 0.8700 should take it towards 0.8650.

Please let everyone know about your opinion. It will be good if you can also tell us what would be the targets for the correction or upward move according to you.
Himanshu

Re: USD/CHF -Correction before further upward move?

Postby eklein » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:22 am

If we have a short squeeze in the stock markets before qe3 is announced I think risk currencies[aud,eur] could go up but if the markets fall over tonight then I think it is best to be short on usd/chf.
eklein

Re: USD/CHF -Correction before further upward move?

Postby Himanshu » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:40 pm

Himanshu wrote:I am still of the opinion that USD/CHF will take a downward correction towards 0.8730 or possibly more before further upward move towards testing 0.9000. The current upward move should get a resistance in the range of 88.40 to 88.60 range. There is no trade configuration but a break below 0.8700 should take it towards 0.8650.

Please let everyone know about your opinion. It will be good if you can also tell us what would be the targets for the correction or upward move according to you.

USD/CHF moved to 0.8650 as mentioned above. Made some good profits on this one. I am expecting some upward correction and then some more downward move and have limit short orders.
Himanshu

Return to What Do You Think? Your 2 Cents...