Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Trading is now my full time/part time Job

Share and discuss your analysis, opinions or simply the gut feeling about the possible market direction, trends and/or possibilities for any reversals in this forum.

Trading is now my full time/part time Job

Postby bestfxuser » Thu May 23, 2013 1:16 pm

I am happy that I can finally say that I live off of trading. It has taken me 6 years to say that, but I am now there. Love trading and it has helped me have a good life where I am my own boss. I travel and explore and don’t have to answer to anyone! My secret is simple. I am able to find my own trades and not rely on others to find them for me. It took me a while to find my own trades. The only signal service I liked was the one that is built into my Forex Alert System. Best one out there…
Good luck all!!!
bestfxuser

Re: Trading is now my full time/part time Job

Postby uncle gober » Fri May 31, 2013 2:43 pm

Can make forex trading as the main job is the dream of every trader, as this means our trading results are quite good, I am sure to reach this stage is not easy, it takes enough time and effort.
Congratulations, to make forex trading as your main job, you will have more time to enjoy your life.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby Pet141 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:47 pm

Congratulations. I can't wait until I am in the same position. Any chance you could share the strategy you use?
Pet141

Postby Henry » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:41 pm

I am a student currently so i have no time or degree to do a proper job so i do Forex trading for 2-3 hours as the market or opportunity is there so now i won’t say it’s a part time job because even if it was my only option still i would have spent only few hours as that is more than enough to make good income.
Henry

Postby orni308 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:58 am

Yeah if you are confident and making consistent profit then you can certainly make it your full time job, there are many people who have become professional traders.
orni308

Postby Sydney Callaway » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:34 pm

Trading has always been my full time job and more so due to the epic broker that I am working with OctaFX, it’s a company that has really awaken my interest in this wonderful business and has guided me into a way where I can be successful easily. It is with their swap free account that helps me work long term without having to pay any charges, so I can make trading on real levels without having to lose extra money which can be very handy to get success.
Sydney Callaway

Postby pivot » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:45 pm

Initially , I was not taking it seriously but when I started to make money I felt it should be done full time. Then there was a bad patch where loss was faced. That was the deciding factor that I will keep it as part time because there must b a real job for consistent source of income but forex is certainly changing my life.
pivot

Postby Sininfinity » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:43 am

Congratulations on achieving the successfull status and gaining financial freedom. I hope you are still doing well with your trading and having a good time.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby jgab65 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:01 am

Bestfxuser, I just stopped by your thread. How are you doing nowadays? Are you still earning money from trading stocks? I am curious about your secret to trading successfully. Do you still apply the same secret to this date?
jgab65

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:44 am

Well I guess the thread opener does not visit the forum anymore. I also would like to get some update from that person. I think he is leading a much better life now.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Next

Return to What Do You Think? Your 2 Cents...