Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

A Tool for Trading... What Others Are Thinking?

Share and discuss your analysis, opinions or simply the gut feeling about the possible market direction, trends and/or possibilities for any reversals in this forum.

A Tool for Trading... What Others Are Thinking?

Postby Himanshu » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:40 am

This sub-forum to is discuss the possibilities!!! There are times when even if there is no confirmation of the direction but there can be a strong feeling about the same. Posting those may lead to a discussion about the opinions and can come in handy to build up the information of general sentiment about the currency pair in question. It could be the general sentiments for the near-term (intra-day or hours) mid-term (a couple of days) or longer-term (days/weeks).

We feel that it may be dood idea to discuss the individual thought process/feelings about the market direction. This is unlike the above mentioned forums which may directly link to the trades but it is more towards the general feeling/sentiments/analysis and consciences. This may also serve as a platform to ask and answer and to know the views before taking positions.

Example and why it can be good: Like yesterday (Sep 13th, 2011), I had posted a position and alert for USD/CHF. I was quite sure about that and even when the pair took opposite movement, I did not stop the position because of the feeling about the ultimate direction. Please note that there was no confirmation of any trade configuration.

Suppose a member posts his/her thoughts and other members reply, that would build up the information about the general sentiments and help everyone in deciding about that position.

I hope for everyone's contribution to make this sub-forum an aid and tool for trading.
You may select "Poll Creation" at the bottom of your post to create a poll with options.
Himanshu

Re: A Tool for Trading... What Others Are Thinking?

Postby Himanshu » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:57 pm

There are sites which offer analysis. Then there are sights which provide forex signals. Then there are sites which offer forex tobots which can make you millionaires before you get a chance to close your eye... or before you open your eyes because in most of the cases when you chose to buy that MILLIONAIRE MAKING ROBOT, your eyes must have been already closed... and then there are sites which provide all this and that.

Analysis: Half of the analysis we find is more towards past and which can be termed in "News" category. Fore example "Euro broke THIS level because of THAT ECB announcement". Well, THAT happened and possibly because of THIS.

Signals: You pay and you get.

Robots: They make you millionaire because they don't need the money. What the ####, they just need batteries or electricity and nothing much for themselves.

SO THEN: With all these paid resources which cost us peanuts and assure us the ability to buy farms and islands and yachts, why individual traders find them again and again at the start line? 1…2…3 or 3…2….1, get set go?

Well, trading is something which does not only require individual skills but also require the information of what others are thinking. And well, there will always be some big ones with the Ace up their sleeves who can call the shots and make all analysis fail for that moment but then apart from those 5% exceptional times, we might be trading in 95% normal times.
FA offers you analysis, both short term (daily) and mid-term out-look. We also try to post some of our real-time trade positions and request our members to do that also and FA also have a sub-forum for alerts and observations. But all these are directly entry and exit oriented. There is a middle ground also. THE ground where a trader may be standing and wondering “WHICH WAY?”.

Well, this sub-forum is for that “Which way?” question. It is an effort to collect what others are also thinking, standing on the same grounds. After all, currencies don’t move themselves, it is the people, the investors and the traders who make those move.

Let’s share our sentiments without being sentimental about the rights and wrongs…. Just what we think. That may make a difference as a collective tool as well as in making us think better.
FA is your place, please share and make it better.
Himanshu

Postby amiliyahaynes » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:37 pm

For the managers, they make money. For the market, there is also a big benefit in the sense that you are making the market more efficient - that you are disclosing the information before the actual disclosure of the information. The presented tool offers the designer an opportunity to trade-off error detection efficiency and implementation cost.
Forex Trading
amiliyahaynes

Postby highway » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:53 am

There are already social networks for traders. I think it's more appropriate because you can discuss your positions in chats very quickly, and you can follow traders you like. I like forum because they are more suitable for working over your strategy.
highway

Postby uncle gober » Fri May 31, 2013 2:39 pm

Me too, I like forex forum, here I can discuss, exchange knowledge and experiences, and get information on various matters relating to forex. Moreover, in the forex forum I can find fundamental analyzes from economic experts, this is very helpful my trading.
www.ArmadaMarkets.com - Super-Low Spreads and Fast Execution
uncle gober

Postby CapitalVia » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:21 pm

its better to take recommendation via trading agency rather then using a tool
FX Trading Tips
CapitalVia

Postby andredaily » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:26 pm

I prefer forums as well because they are more detailed and time accurate. That's something critical for progress.
Andre Daily
forexreviewjournal.com
andredaily

Postby orni308 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:41 pm

well i prefer social networks because you can get immediate response on market situation and can have feedbacks on your trading strategies....
orni308

Postby uncle gober » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:19 am

I think we must have a experience and practice with learn forex . learning is needed by traders both beginners and professionals. I therefore take advantage of a wide range of references that can add to the knowledge I have. one way is through video tutorials.

http://www.armadamarkets.com/how-to-trade-fx/video-tutorials/
www.ArmadaMarkets.com - Super-Low Spreads and Fast Execution
uncle gober

Postby Henry » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:09 pm

Forex has become so much popular that now we can find so many groups on social sites plus there are so many forums also available so we just have to be good with our knowledge and experience and we can take so much advantage of these things that are available to us.
Henry

Return to What Do You Think? Your 2 Cents...