Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Forex Strategy Builder

Share and discuss your analysis, opinions or simply the gut feeling about the possible market direction, trends and/or possibilities for any reversals in this forum.

Forex Strategy Builder

Postby saidnawrass » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:39 am

Forex Strategy Builder is a visual forex strategy back tester. It provides an easy way of building and simulating forex strategies by combining various technical indicators and historical quotes.
Forex Strategy Builder uses real forex data to perform back tests for the various foreign exchange pairs or time periods and calculate the real life result of the strategy. It supplies detailed charts and statistics, and the automatic journals show all transactions and positions, as well as the changes in your virtual bank account. more information http://traderforx.blogspot.com/2012/11/forex-strategy-builder.html
saidnawrass

Re: Forex Strategy Builder

Postby Shawnmichal » Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:25 pm

I did not use any strategy builder so far. I make my forex trading strategies manual after analysis market trends. However now interested to use Forex Strategy Builder. I hope, it will help me to make some profit.
http://www.fx-insights.com
Shawnmichal

Postby rose61 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:07 pm

The early strength is good news for the US market with an initial pull back taking out the days high.

The big money how ever will come in the next 10-15 mins. There is a big gap to fill on the SPY’s, if it ignores it and keeps on going it’s good for the market but just watch out if it rolls over and fills that gap.
rose61

Postby Sininfinity » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:48 am

Well I have used the strategy tester built in MT4 and also used forex tester. They both are good. And very helpful for backtesting some ideas.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Apple Honeypie » Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:19 am

So many people are using Forex strategy builder. I have not used yet but i will give it a try soon.
Apple Honeypie

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:24 am

Almost everyone who tries to do generate some ideas, use backtesting to check how can it perform on forward testing. Also it helps them to improve their ideas.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Return to What Do You Think? Your 2 Cents...