Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

eurusd ?

Share and discuss your analysis, opinions or simply the gut feeling about the possible market direction, trends and/or possibilities for any reversals in this forum.

eurusd ?

Postby Keith » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:00 am

guys, I really feel that eurusd will go down. What do you think?
Thank you for saying but I am not THAT great :)
Keith

Re: eurusd ?

Postby eklein » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:23 am

The only way for eur/usd to go up is for some really positive news to come out,it has been getting a caining since London opened Cheers Elvan!
eklein

Postby Kevin » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:04 am

eklein wrote:The only way for eur/usd to go up is for some really positive news to come out,it has been getting a caining since London opened Cheers Elvan!

Eklein, I second that. It has to move to a new low with Greece concerns and all.
Kevin

Postby The Prince of Darkness » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:23 pm

Kevin wrote:
eklein wrote:The only way for eur/usd to go up is for some really positive news to come out,it has been getting a caining since London opened Cheers Elvan!

Eklein, I second that. It has to move to a new low with Greece concerns and all.

me too. some stupid fluctuation can take place but then where is it going to go? DOWN. day-trading sucks. if you can hold it then only you can hold your account :evil:
The Prince of Darkness

Postby eklein » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:56 am

Well Prince, we will know soon enough which way it will go and I hope like you it goes down big time!
eklein

Postby The Prince of Darkness » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:13 pm

eklein wrote:Well Prince, we will know soon enough which way it will go and I hope like you it goes down big time!

it will, eklein. not till the end of the world but for a couple of weeks or months. what could really make it win even a 1000 m marathon? i am not saying that it is weak for some hundreds or thousands of kilometers of marathon but it is certainly weak for the meters and for the days, even if it shows a strong face during that time.
The Prince of Darkness

Postby Pet141 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:52 pm

It looks like you were right but will it continue down?
Pet141

Postby anosh » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:49 pm

Nice post helps me alot
anosh

Postby rudehoe » Sun May 10, 2015 8:27 pm

EUR/USD is a favorite among the forex traders. This is because demand for this pair is particularly stable. Also, there is easy access to information about their market forces that drive the EUR/USD. Forex brokers with low spreads are especially popular among scalping traders.Most brokers will be offering different spreads for different currencies. I trade with ECN account type at Tickmill broker. With quotes flowing in from numerous institutional sources, spreads on the bid and ask can get extremely tight and can even reach zero. This tight to zero spread pricing will particularly benefit both scalping or day trading activity.
rudehoe

Postby Infergnome » Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:43 am

Currently value of the euro stands 20% less than what it was a year back. Even more, it is said to reduce further because of low interest rates, slow economic growth and strong US dollar.
Infergnome

Next

Return to What Do You Think? Your 2 Cents...