Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Pairs I like to trade

Your today's views about USD/CHF-> Bullish Bearish or Neutral?
ImageImage

Pairs I like to trade

Postby bestfxuser » Thu May 23, 2013 1:18 pm

There are 2 different pairs I like to trade, of course the EUR/USD but also USD/JPY they are both more fast moving…
bestfxuser

Re: Pairs I like to trade

Postby Kikizyak » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:09 pm

The RSI is bullish and calls for further advance. Long positions above 0.9545 with targets @ 0.968 & 0.972 in extension.
Kikizyak

Postby Kikizyak » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:29 am

The forecast for August 3-7 for the USD/CHF pair. Dominant bias: Bullish. Despite the fact that bearish attempts caused the support levels at 0.9550 to be tested a few times last week, USDCHF was able to maintain its bullishness. Since the support level at 0.9550 has become a strong barrier to bearish effort, it would be safe to assume that the bullish outlook on the pair will remain valid as long as price is able to stay above that support level. Image
Kikizyak

Postby Kikizyak » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:26 pm

The USD/CHF pair fell initially during the course of the session on Friday, but found enough support below to turn things back around and form a hammer. Because of this, it appears that the market is going to continue to go higher. Enough time, we should then reach towards the 0.99 level, and then the parity level.
Kikizyak

Return to USD/CHF