Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Do you think Forex trading is safe?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Do you think Forex trading is safe?

Postby CaptivatingAyesla » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:14 am

Forex trading is safe not unless you know what you are doing.
For most people, Forex trading would amount to gambling.
If you can find an experienced trader that can take you under his wings, you might be able to learn enough to succeed.
There is big money to be made in Forex, but you could easily lose your whole stake too.
CaptivatingAyesla

Re: Do you think Forex trading is safe?

Postby raniya » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:02 pm

CaptivatingAyesla wrote:Forex trading is safe not unless you know what you are doing.
For most people, Forex trading would amount to gambling.
If you can find an experienced trader that can take you under his wings, you might be able to learn enough to succeed.
There is big money to be made in Forex, but you could easily lose your whole stake too.

If we trade in forex like we are gambling, we will not be able to earn profit here. As a trader, we need to understand that forex is risky. We must have knowledge and skills. That's why we need to learn first.
Try to use demo account to start trading, I also did it even until now I also still use demo account in FXB
raniya

Postby radex78 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:36 pm

raniya wrote:If we trade in forex like we are gambling, we will not be able to earn profit here. As a trader, we need to understand that forex is risky. We must have knowledge and skills. That's why we need to learn first.
Try to use demo account to start trading, I also did it even until now I also still use demo account in FXB

Forex is rel business althogh included as risky business but if we treat forex like as gambling hence usually will facing with failure because we need to learn technical analysis and fundamentl analysis which to identity the trend market is reuqired experience and also knowledge which forex is not gambling but this is business and we must treat like as business and pay attention with the risk that involved
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:35 am

This can have many meaning. But in a general sense don't take forex trading for granted. It has the potential to bring you huge profit but also if you are not careful enough then it can also ruin you.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Michael Lotfi » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:54 pm

Of course Forex trading is safe when you trade with a Good and reliable broker that doesn't steal your money. I can safely say that IMMFX is the best broker that I have worked with. The professionalism and dedicated service they offer is beyond comparison. Special mention of the Training they provided me with and the assurance of service. I started with IMMFX as a small trader and today, with their help, I am proud to say that I am in the best hands. The immense knowledge of the team when it comes to delivery of service is awesome
Michael Lotfi

Postby uasha » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:34 pm

Well, in our world there are very few safe things. Forex is undoubtedly very dangerous but only for those who don't know what they're doing, you're right =)
uasha

Postby Gozmit » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:12 am

Forex is safe for those who are having proper skills and experience and knowledge and also who are serious enough while dealing with it.
Gozmit

Postby raniya » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:53 am

Forex trading is risky, as a trader we need to understand it. We can start trading with demo account first and learn how to trade in forex. With FXB, I also use it although I have use real account with this broekr. I try to understand more about market movement and try to find the right moment to make order
raniya

Postby radex78 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:37 pm

Forex trading is risky and not always as trader able making profit on trading which sometime as trader they facing with loss due sometime the trend market is very dynamic and unpredictable, forex is like as education investment which we learn how to manage the risk
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby abdiforex » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:59 pm

FXB Trading has become increasingly popular with traders in the CFD market on account of its quality service and its highly imaginative trading platforms. Traders can pick up many things from this website and learn how to be successful in their trades.
abdiforex

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners