Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Do you think Forex trading is safe?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Do you think Forex trading is safe?

Postby Sebastian Abney » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:08 pm

I believe Forex is safe but a lot is dependent on broker. As if we work with right company then we can gain a lot and help our self with making profits. It’s a lot easier through broker like OctaFX since they have astonishing set of schemes that include having small spreads from 0.1 pips for all major pairs, high leverage up to 1.500, zero balance protection and many such benefits, it really makes me feel safe and secure in every term.
Sebastian Abney

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:34 pm

Forex trading is a business and every business consists of risk but if you think that Forex trading is safe, yes it is. If you compare a business with Forex then it is much safer as you can use Stop loss and provide limit orders but if your broker is not good or scam then there are higher risk in depositing with them. I currently trade with Forex4you broker who provides me all facilities like 100% funds safety, PAMM management services, Transaction fee less transactions, quicker withdrawals and proper execution.
Jan Schoemaker

Postby radex78 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:01 pm

Yes forex trading is remain risky because this market movement is very volatile and unpredictable, which not always as trader able making accurate analysis and sometime they must facing with loss. and how to making profit on trading we need to having patience to waiting
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:26 am

You will find a Risk Warning mostly at the bottom of most broker's website. Leveraged products carries a risk. And this is also true for all other businesses. So being safe is up to the trader. Forex trading is risky.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:57 pm

Forex trading is indeed safe if you can trade properly with better understanding of the market and if your broker is reliable as well. As of a survey traders equally get losses because of the illiterate trading and broker scam. Broker scam is very emerging now a days which is a very negative side as well. I am trading with Forex4you where they provide me 100% funds safety and quicker withdrawal which makes me more confident and trade better.
Jan Schoemaker

Postby Forextraderr » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:55 am

Forex is risky as there is a big possibility that you'll lose more than you invested if you have no idea what you're doing. That is why it is important to study forex and practice risk management.
Forextraderr

Postby Gozmit » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:02 am

Safer for the those who tries to learn it and invest enough time, in learning process, and very much dangerous for those who don't, they might even lose each and every penny of them.
Gozmit

Postby radex78 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:45 am

Forex trading is remain risky and not always profitable, all result will depending with skill each trader and also the market which on daily average movement always on vary movement and not fixed, so as trader also need to understand with the trend market behaviour to adjusted strategy
radex78

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:07 pm

Forex trading is quite safe if you understand the trading context and content of it. I am very happy with trading I do not feel risk any more. I feel very comfortable trading Forex. I am currently trading with Forex4you broker who provides me with daily analysis and proper educational material so that you can trade well. They also provide me with 100% funds safety and error free execution as well which is indeed excellent and comforting.
Jan Schoemaker

Postby radex78 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:16 pm

No forex trading is included as speculative investment and not always this business as safe business, on trading will always we can facing with loss due the trend market move very dynamic and also unpredictable, but we can safe trading if we have good plan trading
radex78

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners