Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Do you like to trade in simple way?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Do you like to trade in simple way?

Postby Ryan Higgins » Fri May 26, 2017 6:16 am

Frankly speaking, it is important that we trade in proper way and plan, as only then we will be able to perform and achieve better results. I do just that which is what makes trading easy. I keep it all simple and straight forward; it’s the reason why I am able to perform well. I go with OctaFX broker and with them, it’s easier with their low spreads, fast execution and even swap free account is available, so helps a lot with working.
Ryan Higgins

Re: Do you like to trade in simple way?

Postby sabakanwal » Fri May 26, 2017 11:19 am

It is always good to prepare a proper trade management plan before starting live trading and then stick to the plan in order to get better results.
sabakanwal

Postby Sininfinity » Sat May 27, 2017 5:25 am

sabakanwal wrote:It is always good to prepare a proper trade management plan before starting live trading and then stick to the plan in order to get better results.

Agree with this. Thing we plan might not go properly. So when that happens then we should have an exit plan and should not be rattled by market surprises. Market will always give some kind of surprise and we should be prepared for them.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby kxforexmart » Mon May 29, 2017 2:36 pm

When we can trade in a simple way ,we can easily understand the basic of the business and in the time flow ,we can be a successful trader with time and experience .
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby Craig Schroerlucke » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:34 pm

My choice is AGEA broker and this is the best choice as I think. I tested out their platforms and I must say that it provides me a better experience than ever before. They have all the real trading facilities and features a trader can ever get for make success in their trading. They do not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging devoid of any restrictions.
Craig Schroerlucke

Postby radex78 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:31 pm

Yes I like to trade with simple way, which forex trading is included as high risk business and we can losing money on trading everytime, but with simple way it's not mean we can't making profit, we still can making profit from trading if we can understand with the trend market behaviour and keep discipline on trading
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby CaptivatingAyesla » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:24 am

Forex trading must be kept in simplest form, both your trade plans and analysis should be explained easily and understood. We must have a clear vision and well defined goals in order to have a successful trading career.
CaptivatingAyesla

Postby Gozmit » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:46 am

I trade according to the Market, after proper analyzing the Market condition and with proper planning and strategies which would be beneficial for such condition.
Gozmit

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:30 am

Keeping things simple is a better idea. If you don't need it then there is no meaning to complicate things. Some people do it to show off. But our goal in this market is to make profit and if simple methods can give us that, then it is really good.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby John Harry » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:44 am

I like to trade scalping. Scalping refers to short time trading. As a scalper I have some extra advantages from my broker namely Trade12. I have high leverage, flexible margin level, low spread level, no restrictions for pending orders, ECN accounts with low commission level, fluent platform which is user friendly, no set up fees and overall a high security of funding. I like all that facilities of my broker.
John Harry

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners