Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Do you like to trade in simple way?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Do you like to trade in simple way?

Postby Gozmit » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:40 am

Doing Forex is rather easy then earning from the Forex. You have to gain lots and lots of knowledge and experience and skills, if you really wanna survive in the Forex Market.
Gozmit

Postby Direkno » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:08 pm

It's not always possible to trade in accordance with a plan. Forex is quite a changeable thing.
Direkno

Postby William Bauman » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:40 am

Truly I like basic way. For trading my decision is FXPM broker and this is the best decision as I think. I tried out their platforms and I should state that it gives me a superior ordeal than any time in recent memory. They have all the genuine trading offices and highlights a trader can ever get for make accomplishment in their trading. They don't confine any sorts of trading strategies with scalping and supporting without any limitations.
William Bauman

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:29 pm

The aim of forex trading is simple. Just like any other form of speculation, you want to buy a currency at one price and sell it at higher price or sell a currency at one price and buy it at a lower price in order to make a profit. That is exactly what I am doing with my broker Forex4you. I am trading comfortably with my broker since I joined them.
Jan Schoemaker

Postby radex78 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:15 pm

Yes if we think logic forex can do it with simple way, buy at low and sell at high, but in practice is not simpler like as on theory, the market is unique and sometime price already on high but still continue to higher more, and sometime on low price but still to continue to lowest price more
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby alwiandesta » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:39 pm

it is important that we trade in the right way and plan, and then we will be able to achieve better results. I do what makes trading easy. That is the reason why I can go so far. I joined FXB Trading, easier with low spreads, fast execution and even free swap accounts available.
alwiandesta

Previous

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners