Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Do you like to trade in simple way?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Do you like to trade in simple way?

Postby radex78 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:17 pm

Not all broker allow scalping so you also need to understand whether your broker included that allow scalping or not, and trading with scalping also need more concentration and also focus on the chart because missing opportunity will losing right time to enter and exit
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:28 pm

I believe in trading in most simplest way. I am trading well in the market because I see the market more simply. There are hundreds of ways profit can be made with but I use my own simple trading strategy. My strategy is very simple like moving average crosses and use the indicators like MACD. The best thing is I trade with a broker who provides such conditions to make me profitable like lowest spreads, no swaps, better execution and 100% funds safety with no withdraw charges.
Jan Schoemaker

Postby Forextraderr » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:58 am

I am scalping most of the time as it is difficult to keep the orders open when the market is highly volatile. Should I keep my orders open I put SL to prevent big losses.
Forextraderr

Postby Gozmit » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:03 am

We all have our own ways of trading, I too sometimes do scalping, but I never use a single strategy for each and every trades, it is good to change the strategies according to the Market.
Gozmit

Postby radex78 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:43 am

If you have good experience with the trend market behaviour and able generated profit with using certain startegy hence you can enjoy and keep using these straregy, and not always although only use simple way on trading if really understand what they do, hence they will enjoy to making profit
radex78

Postby Apple Honeypie » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:47 am

radex78 wrote:If you have good experience with the trend market behaviour and able generated profit with using certain startegy hence you can enjoy and keep using these straregy, and not always although only use simple way on trading if really understand what they do, hence they will enjoy to making profit

Simple trading is not possible every other person because every person is looking for so many inherited strategy combinations so that they can create a difficult one and trade like professional.
Apple Honeypie

Postby abdiforex » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:23 pm

We can use the demo account to hone our analytical skills, so that when applied again real keakun can maximize and generate profits. So that I also do to be able to generate profitable analytical skills in trading with FXB
abdiforex

Postby Gozmit » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:34 am

It all depends on the Market Situations, and also on the mindset at that particular time, there is no fix time to trade a simple way.
Gozmit

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:56 pm

Trading should be very simple and the more simpler your approach to trading is the better trading result a trader will get. Trading is not a complex thing but traders out there have negativity bias in them regarding their trading performance. I am very pleased to get Forex4you as a broker who provides me daily analysis to add to my accuracy and get better trading results all over.
Jan Schoemaker

Postby radex78 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:50 pm

Forex trading is included simple business, how to making transaction on forex market is only required knowledge using platform trading, just easy with use single clicks, but most difficulties on forex trading is how to manage the risk and how to increasing profit because these is main goal
radex78

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners