Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

You have to wait for success in Forex

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: You have to wait for success in Forex

Postby John Harry » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:29 pm

Success is such a work if you divide it then you will find three words including hard working, patience and perseverance. The result of these three qualities is success. A Forex trader should be fulfill in the case of knowledge. After achieving Forex well he should select a right trading broker which I have selected successfully. With Trade12 I have some exceptional facilities which is much helpful as a scalper to me. Their smart bridge technology and trading environment is really conducive.
John Harry

Postby bellin » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:01 pm

CaptivatingAyesla wrote:Hello my dear traders, In any kind of business, it takes a certain period to where a man can be stable. Forex is not an exception from that. Forex needs practice, experience, study and all information so you have to be patient and wait for your success to win Forex business.

Adding to this, patience in forex stretches more than in other businesses, because sometimes for a long period of time things might not just be working for you in anyway.
You just have to be patient believing things would workout soon. Make sure you are doing your part right and playing your cards well, then worry less of what you cannot control.
www.tenkofx.com
1:500 leverage|PAMM Account|0 spreads
bellin

Postby Joy Bahadur » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:58 pm

According to my trading experience I think the success is depend on your trading knowledge, on the other hand despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to make profit with great consistency if you don’t have a reliable support from a credible trading broker, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.
Joy Bahadur

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:14 am

In the trading business you are on your own. Nobody is out there to support you. When you trade take responsibility for your own actions and don't put it on anybody else.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Previous

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners