Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Do you have a goal and mission in Forex?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Do you have a goal and mission in Forex?

Postby CaptivatingAyesla » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:37 am

A trader's mission is to become a long term, financially successful trader. Your success in Forex will depend on your trading plan and maintaining the discipline to trade your plan. You must be committed to continued education and study technical analysis and psychology of trading.
CaptivatingAyesla

Re: Do you have a goal and mission in Forex?

Postby Gozmit » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:47 am

Yeah, and we all should have a proper goal and a plan to achieve that particular goal. Also we need to have lots and lots of practice to become successful in Forex Market.
Gozmit

Postby radex78 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:58 pm

Yes I think as trader they need to having goal on forex trading because expected to gain money from this business, but in fact this is not easy task, forex trading remain risky and not always we can success to making money from this business and we need high patience to survive
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Apple Honeypie » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:34 am

At first, when I have started my trading I have no goal for my work. I was just trying to learn the idea of trading. But as time pass, I find what I really want to this work.
Apple Honeypie

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:22 am

Since beginning I wanted this to work. But still can't make it possible. Hopefully soon will be able to make this possible.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners