Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Wrong thinking and trading losses.

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Wrong thinking and trading losses.

Postby radex78 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:49 pm

Trading without loss is impossible because trend market very dynamic and unpredictable, in trading as trader only trying to looking best opportunity with high probably to getting winning trades, and will stay away from kinds condition that likely hard to making profit
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Tony Collins » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:38 am

I verify my entry point by following live market reviews of trade-24.com broker! I see, their market analyses are too accurate! Since, last Friday I opened a buy trade according to their news analysis and right now I am with 140 pips profit! Yes, it’s a free service but I get almost all of good entry points of market by using their professional market analysis! In addition, in everyday I get good analysis from this reliable source!
Tony Collins

Postby Gozmit » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:33 pm

Forex Trading is a very complicated business and we need to learn it properly if we wanna survive in it and most importantly earn through it.
Gozmit

Postby radex78 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:26 pm

Don't lose hope, if we get loss it's only part in trading, we still having opportunity to start again, so beside having target profit also we need to control account with risk management plan, patience is required to manage our money and also we need confidence with our decision
radex78

Postby uasha » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:32 am

Losses during trading - are a normal occurence and it happens from time to time, gotta prepare yourself for it, but keep your eye on the goal, on the positive outcome.
uasha

Postby radex78 » Mon May 01, 2017 10:40 pm

uasha wrote:Losses during trading - are a normal occurence and it happens from time to time, gotta prepare yourself for it, but keep your eye on the goal, on the positive outcome.

If want to making profit hence also need to dare with the risk, because profit will obtained if we can analyze the trend with high accuracy, control emotion after loss this is also very important to not making bad decision
radex78

Postby Ryan Higgins » Mon May 08, 2017 4:43 pm

It is absolutely vital to have right approach, as it is something which is highly likeable to cause issues, so that’s why we need to be extremely good with our approach towards everything. It is a lot easier through broker like OctaFX since they are high class with being licensed by FCA and have great market reputation winning over 20 awards in just 6 years including being the Best International Broker award as well while there is also 24/5 support.
Ryan Higgins

Postby radex78 » Mon May 08, 2017 10:47 pm

Don't worry about loss because this is part on trading activity, but as trader of course need to manage these loss with risk management plan and not let their loss bigger and bigger again, strict on risk management with hope able making good result and this is need patience and skill analysis
radex78

Postby Boshka » Sun May 14, 2017 7:55 am

You will always loose the money if you trade with some scams like AlpaiUK, GrandCapital or Exness. If I were you, I would avoid all of those unreliable brokers.
Boshka

Postby kxforexmart » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:44 am

If traders can think as per the market rules and regulations ,its sure that they can compensate the losses of the market but yes when they just dream something out of the text of the business they just face the loses.
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners