Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Wrong thinking and trading losses.

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Wrong thinking and trading losses.

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:28 pm

Profiforex_Jessy wrote:A lot of success in forex trading can be traced from the mind and experience of the trader. Now the mentality of the trader tells in the outcome of his trades. Does the trader think profit in the forex is luck or from good strategy? Does he takes responsibility for his losses?

Raised some good questions. There are many traders who would brag about their profits but won't take responsibilities for their losses and will blame it some other factor than him or her.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby radex78 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:24 pm

Strategy is required in forex trading, but beside strategy also need high mentality, some trader said if forex is like as psychological game which to making money through forex is not easy and need high dedication and also strong mental, here as trader can relying from lucky only but also need skill to analyze the market
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Peter Sleep » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:15 am

I think it is more about negative mindset than anything else, if our mind is clear then we can always perform far better and also in much more confident way. I always stay positive and thanks to OctaFX broker, I get serious support that comes with the low spreads that they got starting from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also rebate scheme that gives me 50% back on all trades even if it’s lost.
Peter Sleep

Postby Gozmit » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:13 pm

Yeah, you need to gain lots of knowledge and experience and skills before you get into the real trading. You need to understand that without proper knowledge you cannot make some good money online.
Gozmit

Postby kxforexmart » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:22 am

yes when we think and plan wrongly we can face the real losses and like that we can face the real failure and for that the loss of trading account may occur
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby kxforexmart » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:23 pm

When our knowledge and experience is perfect ,we can think in the right way for sure and like that we can have a proper control over loss because the right decision at the right time can make us a winner for sure
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby Peter Sleep » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:37 pm

It is very important to have positive mindset, as if we fear too much or if we are negative all the time then we will only make it harder for our self. I trade under OctaFX and under them, I can do it all terrifically well to do with low spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs while there are over 70 instruments to pick from and much more, it’s all amazing which makes me positive in any situation even if I end up losses, as it’s a valuable experience for me just because of their support.
Peter Sleep

Postby radex78 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:29 pm

In forex having positive mindset is very important to running forex business, and here loss also as trader need to accept with good attitude and not leading them to become emotion then making reckless decision, forex is risky and more risky if any trader only trade based on emotion
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:18 am

radex78 wrote:In forex having positive mindset is very important to running forex business, and here loss also as trader need to accept with good attitude and not leading them to become emotion then making reckless decision, forex is risky and more risky if any trader only trade based on emotion

If one does not want to accept risk then they should not get involved in risky businesses. Every business has it's own risk and they must accept the fact.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Hendriks » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:17 am

how to trade on forex without losess?
Hendriks

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners