Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Why people Think Forex a Risky trading

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Why people Think Forex a Risky trading

Postby radex78 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:36 pm

Yes forex is possible to making trader losing money and might bangkrupt on this business if any trader fail and can't maintain account with good psychology trading, which as trader possible losing big money on forex business if they can't maintain account properly
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Tony Collins » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:45 am

No doubt, Forex trading business is risky! And general people are adding here so willingly because, this is the only one profession where they can claim unlimited profits! Moreover, you can control your risk percentage here! That’s the policy; how professional Forex traders maintain their live account! I use my live capital according to free trading signal service of trade-24.com , they provide trading signal by Email and SMS service!
Tony Collins

Postby Gozmit » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:16 pm

Forex is a risky business, and those who thinks that it isn't are the one who are misguided, you need to remember that if you wanna become successful, you need to understand the risk of Forex Market and learn how to do risk management if you wanna survive in Forex.
Gozmit

Postby locky » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:26 pm

People think trading is risky business because anyone can loss huge money in few seconds. This is the reason why money management and psychology play very crucial role in trading. I trade binary options. I usually trade on 10 minutes options. For my trading I trade on lxmarkets.com because it is a regulated broker. It also has fast payout with instant deposit system with various deposit methods. You have have look of their website.
locky

Postby matttrader » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:49 pm

Because when you use leverage it becomes very easy to lose as price fluctuate frequently what makes your position vulnerable to large swings. Its really difficult to make perfect entries at the start of a trend consistently. So once you can blow up everything if you don't control losses or close them by a chance.
matttrader

Postby radex78 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:44 pm

No anyone trader that always perfect in analysis and sometime facing with mistake and error in analysis and causing loss in trading, forex market that move dynamic and unpredictable become one sign if forex is risky business and as trader or investor need risk management here
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:48 am

matttrader wrote:Because when you use leverage it becomes very easy to lose as price fluctuate frequently what makes your position vulnerable to large swings. Its really difficult to make perfect entries at the start of a trend consistently. So once you can blow up everything if you don't control losses or close them by a chance.

Well if one sets a stop loss then it is less likely going to happen. There are certain moments when things go out of control but if one manages risk properly then most of the time everything will go according to plan.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby kxforexmart » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:39 pm

When real money been involved in a business risk will always be there and for that traders have to be extra cautious so that they can earn good amount protection of the account .
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby locky » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:25 pm

People thing trading is a risky because there is a possibility to loss the money in few seconds. They should know how take a trade that can bring profit for him. He or she also should know how to minimize the risk, as trading is a risky business. Another important thing is when to open a trade and when not to open a trade. Choosing a good broker is also very important, sometimes a bad broker can be cause of the loss. I can say that I am very lucky to have a broker for my options trading. My broker name is lxmarkets.com
locky

Postby Michael Owens » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:49 pm

Trading with leverage can be a gainful approach to extend your capital. As a trader, you can leverage the assets in your record and conceivably produce bigger benefits with respect to the sum you contribute. In any case, with this preferred standpoint comes the potential hazard, since misfortunes can likewise be more noteworthy than the aggregate edge held. That is the reason leverage is regularly called a twofold edged sword. But you can minimize your risk if you find a trustworthy broker like TryMarkets.
Segregated Bank Accounts.
Michael Owens

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners