Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Why people Think Forex a Risky trading

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Why people Think Forex a Risky trading

Postby Gary Lineker » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:36 pm

It’s generally lacking in knowledge and experience that makes people believe it’s not all great but a person that knows how to do it properly we always get best of trading. It is also crucial to get the right company to work with; if we go with wrong broker then we can really struggle badly. I am lucky that I work with OctaFX broker with them been regulated and also have 11 awards in just 4 years, so that’s why I really feel pleased to deal with them.
Gary Lineker

Postby orni308 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:21 pm

They think like that because there are many traders who are losing in the market, but in a way yes forex trading is risky and it has to be dealt properly.
orni308

Postby Sininfinity » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:01 am

Every business has risks and forex trading is no different. There are always risk involved and one has to take risk to gain in the market. That is why they are advised to learn to trade properly and have a trading plan.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Husam » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:16 pm

Basically, which traders don’t have enough knowledge on money management and risk management they are main worried about risk of Forex. Besides, who are families on those issues they clear know how to handle risk in Forex trading. In addition, most of the traders are coming for earning huge profit without any planning that’s way, they are losing their balance consistently. By the way, I manage my physiological condition through my previous trading experience. In addition, I get live market analysis from TradingBanks broker that guide me on technical even news trading section.
Husam

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:38 am

Husam wrote:Basically, which traders don’t have enough knowledge on money management and risk management they are main worried about risk of Forex. Besides, who are families on those issues they clear know how to handle risk in Forex trading. In addition, most of the traders are coming for earning huge profit without any planning that’s way, they are losing their balance consistently.

The education about money management can be found on the internet. But for one to use one, he or she has to develop it by himself. It will take trial and error.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby kxforexmart » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:05 pm

As Forex is a business related to the real money its a risky thing because here if we are little careless we can lose our trading money and thus can be penny less in a short span of time .
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby radex78 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:32 pm

Forex is like as another business which as trader need to take the risk if they want to gain, because forex is risky and now then forever as long as forex still exist hence will remain risky, but here as trader will learn how to minimize the risk and then increasing profit of course with practice
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby kxforexmart » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:59 pm

There are every possibility that we can lose money from the Forex field and for that the level of risk increases and that can be very much dangerous to the traders
kxforexmart

Postby radex78 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:16 pm

Because forex trading is risky business and this is maybe main reason trader or investor which they won't losing money in this business, but actually although forex is risky as long as trader using strict risk management this business is like as art business which required good skill to manage money
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby kxforexmart » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:28 pm

In Forex business its not that always we can get money because here if we are little unaware of the business we can lose money and that is very risky indeed as that can demolish our trading accounts .
kxforexmart

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners