Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

why have chosen your broker ?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

why have chosen your broker ?

Postby Joy Bahadur » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:59 pm

If we want to lead a secure and safety trading life with certainly first of all we the traders have to choose the credible broker which always guarantee their clients funds. That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. So, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading practically.
Joy Bahadur

Re: why have chosen your broker ?

Postby Sebastian Abney » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:11 pm

I think there are common things that you need to look at when selecting any broker and I too did that with selecting OctaFX. They are regulated by FCA and have outstanding setting that counts for LOWEST possible spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs, zero balance protection, swap free account and then there is even market analysis, insights and all such features present, so all this helps me with working and ensures I am in safe corner in any situations.
Sebastian Abney

Postby radex78 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:47 pm

So many broker on forex world and all broker of course promote and offer good service, but in fact not all broker is good and there are so many broker that already appear but then vanish because bangkrupt or might they only want to scammed people, so making research also important to choose broker
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby raniya » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:51 pm

radex78 wrote:So many broker on forex world and all broker of course promote and offer good service, but in fact not all broker is good and there are so many broker that already appear but then vanish because bangkrupt or might they only want to scammed people, so making research also important to choose broker

Right, there are many forex brokers. As a trader, we need to find the right one. And we also should test brokers which we will use for trading. I know about FXB from my friend, but I also try to test that broker first.
raniya

Postby Craig Schroerlucke » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:58 am

In forex trading when we mention the word forex broker we describe the financial firm which has been granted a license by a reputable exchange commission to offer an online forex brokerage service which will allow end users to trade with the use of the internet by connecting to a server which offers market access, I am accessing market through my broker AGEA. Through an online trading platform, I trade with CFDs, Index and foreign currencies.
Craig Schroerlucke

Postby Tamye Lee » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:56 pm

The first step in forex to lead a secure and safety trading life is to choose the credible broker who will always provide guarantee of their client’s funds. For this reason I am trading with FXPremax. Because this broker is a regulated trading broker and always ensures security of funds. Besides all regular trading facilities they are also providing me instant IB commission and loyalty bonus which is up to 1000$.
https://fxpremax.com/
Maximize your profit with 500 leverage - FXPremax
Tamye Lee

Postby James Flores » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:11 pm

Choosing a broker is a difficult and important task as well. I think trading well with proper knowledge is an important factor but moreover trading with a good broker who provides best conditions and services is also very important as well. I am always keen about a broker cause i have been scammed as well. I used to trade with IRONFX and used to trade well there but after 6 months of trading period and while i was making good profit they blocked my account saying that i was hedging and they blocked my withdrawals as well. Still i could not withdraw my capital from the broker. Very bad broker indeed.
James Flores

Postby raniya » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:40 pm

James Flores wrote:Choosing a broker is a difficult and important task as well. I think trading well with proper knowledge is an important factor but moreover trading with a good broker who provides best conditions and services is also very important as well. I am always keen about a broker cause i have been scammed as well. I used to trade with IRONFX and used to trade well there but after 6 months of trading period and while i was making good profit they blocked my account saying that i was hedging and they blocked my withdrawals as well. Still i could not withdraw my capital from the broker. Very bad broker indeed.

Right, we need to choose broker before we start trading. We can use forex forums or other sources to search information about broker and also the reviews. Then we can choose some of them and try using demo account to start trading with them. with FXB, I use demo account to after my friend tell me about thisbroker
raniya

Postby Joy Bahadur » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:50 am

If you want to lead a healthy trading life with certainly you have to choose the broker which always ensures security of funds , lowest trading spreads for using any trading techniques , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services , free demo trading , and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.
Joy Bahadur

Postby raniya » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:10 pm

Joy Bahadur wrote:If you want to lead a healthy trading life with certainly you have to choose the broker which always ensures security of funds , lowest trading spreads for using any trading techniques , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services , free demo trading , and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

Yeah, we need to choose broker which have good service and can make us feel comfortable when trading. Every broker provide own services for their client, including promo bonus. FXB also provide it, beside that, we also can read forex articles to increase our knowledge.
raniya

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners