Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

why have chosen your broker ?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: why have chosen your broker ?

Postby CaptivatingAyesla » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:07 am

I personally choose my broker because of the high bonus that they gave me that I have used as initial investment. This is the only broker that did not lead to loss. My account is alive and I can continue with my trades anytime that I want. I also love my broker because of the excellent service that they gave me especially when I needed assistance, they always reply on time and their website and platform is user friendly :)
CaptivatingAyesla

Postby Joy Bahadur » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:08 pm

The right broker first of all indicates a right decision, we can find a right broker if we can choose a broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the brokers which allows trading concept such as this. As a newcomer I always have to depend on lowest trading spreads for scalping in a proper way, that’s why I have chosen LQDFX due to their 0 pips trading spreads. That’s why now my trading life is very much comfortable.
Joy Bahadur

Postby radex78 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:28 pm

Because as trader also need using service from broker, hence they will choose broker because certain reason, and how to choose broker that first to viewed is whether as company they having regulation or not, but many beginner they like broker that giving bonus promotion which also attract many trader
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Charles » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:08 pm

I had chosen a broker based on its reviews. Reviews seemed to me to be a good instrument to identify how honest the broker is.
Charles

Postby radex78 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:33 pm

Yes I think each trader they will make research about brokerage before they start to spent money making deposit on broker, if they spent big money and enter on wrong broker it could making disappointed, but however forex business is risky, spent money that afford to lose is golden rules although already make research and look good, because we don't know what will happen ahead
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Previous

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners