Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Why demo trading?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Why demo trading?

Postby CaptivatingAyesla » Thu May 18, 2017 5:44 am

Demo accounts are very helpful in determining your trading plan if it is useful or not. It can also enhance our trading skills and techniques. It will also be helpful in familiarizing the platform in preparation for your live trading.. :)
CaptivatingAyesla

Postby John Harry » Thu May 18, 2017 8:14 am

Demo account is funded with fake money. This is mainly created for practicing. It is to develop trader’s skill. Almost all brokers offer demo account without making any difference between demo and live account except money. Through demo account one can judge a broker. As I judged Trade12 through it’s demo trading platform is the best reliable broker for scalping. It offers almost all trading facilities with a wide range.
John Harry

Postby Craig Schroerlucke » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:30 pm

AGEA is the best broker I have ever seen in my trading career. They are best than others for demo trading. I have traded with their demo account which is very user friendly and gave me chance to experiment with many type of trading methods. Also, after trading with their demo account I get familiar with the trading platform in short time. It enables me to get the experience of trading excessively.
Craig Schroerlucke

Postby radex78 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:23 pm

CaptivatingAyesla wrote:Demo accounts are very helpful in determining your trading plan if it is useful or not. It can also enhance our trading skills and techniques. It will also be helpful in familiarizing the platform in preparation for your live trading.. :)

Very important step especially for beginner to using demo account, which we can practice with free of risk on demo account, if we already learn about system trading and strategy that will used on real account hence backtest on demo account as first step before system and strategy implemented on real account
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby raniya » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:00 pm

Demo trading is good for new traders. With demo account, we can start trading in forex without having to make deposit and bear real risk. But we should maximize demo account properly. Although we will loss our real money, but it's simulation for us who want to start trading. in FXB, I also still use this account to get more trading experience. Learn from experience is the best teacher for us
raniya

Postby radex78 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:49 pm

Yes always good to use demo account for learning purposes,which for especially beginner they must start on demo account for learning purposes and if we can making good money on demo account hence we can start on real account with start use small capital
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:12 am

CaptivatingAyesla wrote:Demo accounts are very helpful in determining your trading plan if it is useful or not. It can also enhance our trading skills and techniques. It will also be helpful in familiarizing the platform in preparation for your live trading.. :)

What you said, all is true. But new traders can't hold their patience to trade on a live account. Beyond that they tend to use large amounts. They don't realize that they are making a mistakes until it is already too late.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby raniya » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:45 pm

Because demo trading will help us to understand about forex. Demo trading is best way to learn basics of forex trading. THen if we are ready to start trading with a broker, we can use real account. you also can read forex articles, ebook like i get in FXB to increase our knowledge
raniya

Previous

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners