Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Why demo trading?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Why demo trading?

Postby radex78 » Tue May 02, 2017 10:25 pm

uasha wrote:If I start trading with a new broker, I start trading on a new demo account, not for a very long time, only in order to see how the platform works, then I refill the cent account right away, but leave the demo for testing various strategies and improving trading skills, if you use them on a real depo, they can lead to additional financial losses.

Start on demo account is very good for trader because this is as early preparation before start on real account as trader need to practice and learn on demo account and better until they finding suitable and profitable strategy and system that working for long term not only awhile
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby radex78 » Wed May 03, 2017 10:21 pm

Demo trading actually very important for beginner, many trader fail as begfinners tage because many excuse, first time as beginner I am also want to making quick money with real account but what happen is also facing with loss, some trader prepare on demo account until few year because want to success if start on real account
radex78

Postby radex78 » Fri May 05, 2017 10:21 pm

Actually demo account is important because for trading purposes this type account can used to learn and practice on real market condition with use virtual money and also will useful because forex trading is not instant way to get earning and need experience also knowledge
radex78

Postby Ryan Higgins » Sun May 07, 2017 9:26 pm

I think this is pretty much common sense. It is not possible for anyone to learn from any other way, therefore, it is necessary to use demo account. I do believe that things do get boring but money doesn’t grow on trees, so we need to make effort for it. Right now, I am working with OctaFX under whom I get superb option which is their demo contest like cTrader, its weekly based with 400 dollar prize, so perfect way for me to work out things!
Ryan Higgins

Postby radex78 » Sun May 07, 2017 10:30 pm

Indeed practice on demo accont might will become bored because cash result or real money, but still useful as early preparation, but if they impatience and want to start on real account will better start with small money and choose micro account
radex78

Postby John Harry » Tue May 09, 2017 8:01 am

Demo account is funded with fake money. It is to practice trading with this. There is no basic difference between real and demo account except money. We can justify a broker through demo account. Through demo account one can strong his basic of trading. There are many expert traders are using demo account to make them more strong. Trade12 offers the best trading platform. Through demo trading platform I have selected Trade12 broker for me.
John Harry

Postby radex78 » Tue May 09, 2017 10:25 pm

Yes demo account only use virtual money and this only for practice to backtest and learn for especially beginner, this is will useful if trader utilize demo account with seriously on learning and implemented all thing during trades like as money management and risk management
radex78

Postby radex78 » Sun May 14, 2017 10:38 pm

uasha wrote:If I start trading with a new broker, I start trading on a new demo account, not for a very long time, only in order to see how the platform works, then I refill the cent account right away, but leave the demo for testing various strategies and improving trading skills, if you use them on a real depo, they can lead to additional financial losses.

I am also still using cent account now, because this type account is included as low risk which on trading we can minimize the risk with using low lot size and we can making several trades on one pair with strategy averaging, this is also giving good opportunity to using strategy
radex78

Postby Charles » Tue May 16, 2017 5:09 pm

It's best to practice your skills on a cent account. A demo isn't very suitable for that. A person's subconsious mind doesn't interpret a demo account seriously.
Charles

Postby radex78 » Wed May 17, 2017 10:48 pm

Trading forex start step by step is better than rush and directly jump to real account without preparation, on demo account we can start learn and practice to implemented such system trading and strategy for several time period to making conclusion whether these strategy work or not
radex78

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners